- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Pellet Smoker Tube -12" Stainless Steel Wood Tube Smoke for Cold/Hot Smoking for All Electric, Gas, Charcoal Grills or Smokers - Ideal for Smoking Cheese, Fish, Pork, Beef, Nuts, Bonus Brush
|Price:||$10.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Wood_pellet, Charcoal|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
|Fuel Type||Electric, Charcoal|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【UP TO 5+ HOURS BILLOWING SMOKE】Just add your favorite wood pellets in the smoker tube (apple, pecan, hickory, mesquite, oak, cherry, etc.), use a torch to light it, let it burn for about 3-5 minutes, then blow the flame out and put the smoker tube on the grill. One tube smoker can be filled with your favorite pellets to provide billowing smoke for 5 hours.
- 【WORKS WITH ALL GRILLS AND SMOKERS】JY COOKMENT pellet smoker tube is designed to work with any grill and smoker (gas, electric or charcoal). Just fill the barbeque smoker tube with wood pellets, lean the grill smoker tube against the inside. The wood pellet smoker tube will release smoke. This bbq smoker tube turns your barbeque grill into a smoker without modification.
- 【PERFECT FOR HOT AND COLD SMOKING】The smoker tube can produce smoke which is perfect for both hot and cold smoking pork, ribs, cured meat, hot dogs, sausages, chicken, cheese, lamb, fish, nuts, fruit, corn, bacon and more.
- 【IMPROVED DESIGN AND 304 STAINLESS STEEL MATERIAL】This premium stainless steel tube smoker with new hexagon design, it will not roll up or fall off on the grill to provide you with a better and safer smoke absorption effect. What’s more, this 12 inch smoker tube is made of 100% high-quality 304 stainless steel, anti-rust and heat-resistant, durable and sturdy, not be broken or bent easily after repeated use. Keep you and your family in healthy.
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDE AND IDEAL GIFT CHOICE】1x12inch hexagon pellet smoker tube; 1x cleaning brush; 1x silicone brush. The portable smoker tube set is a great gift idea. Have a try at it. If for any reason you are not satisfied simply return this pellet smoker tube back. No questions asked!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
JY COOKMENT smoker tube is perfect for cold and hot smoking
Your Kitchen Asistant
JY COOKMENT kitchen Utensils will do you a favor to be a professional chef in your kitchen. Specialized in high-quality Kitchen Utensils & Gadgets.Your satisfied is our Goal!
JY COOKMENT PELLET SMOKER TUBE
Enjoy your every meal!
The only thing better than a food hot off the grill is when it’s been smoked to perfection. Whether you’re a grill master or just love breaking out the smoker during the summer, you want to create flavors that make people’s eyes widen and their mouths drop.
- 12-inch smoker tube burns/smokes for up to 5 hours.
- The pellet smoker tube can be used for both cold smoking and hot smoking.
- The smoker tube can be used with variety of wood pellets to add various smoking flavors.
- The pellet smoker tube is made of heat resistant 304 stainless steel.
- The pellet smoker tube will easily turn your regular grill into a smoker.
Why choose JY COOKMENT pellet smoker tube?
Hold and cold Smoking
JY COOKMENT pellet smoker tube can produce smoke which is perfect for both hot and cold smoking pork, ribs, cured meat, hot dogs, sausages, chicken, cheese, lamb, fish, nuts, fruit, corn, bacon and more.
Transform your grill to smoker
JY COOKMENET smoker tube will easily turn your regular grill into a smoker.You also can filll any pellet you like into the smoker tube enjoy the best smell smoker you like.
Design For All kinds of Grills
JY COOKMENT pellet smoker tube is designed to work with any grill and smoker (gas, electric or charcoal). Just fill the barbeque smoker tube with wood pellets, lean the grill smoker tube against the inside. The wood pellet smoker tube will release smoke. This bbq smoker tube turns your barbeque grill into a smoker without modification.
|Pellet Smoker Tube -12" Stainless Steel Wood Pellet Tube Smoke||JY COOKMENT Meat Injector Syringe 2-oz Marinade Flavor Barrel||Meat Tenderizer with 48 Stainless Steel Ultra Sharp Needle Blades||Meat Tenderizer Hammer/Stainless Steel Mallet Tool||Dumpling Maker - Dumpling Press, 304 Stainless Steel Empanada Press|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel (Food-Grade)||304 Stainless Steel (Food-Grade)||304 Stainless Steel (Food-Grade)||304 Stainless Steel (Food-Grade)||304 Stainless Steel (Food-Grade)|
|Food Contract safe||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Recommended for||pork, ribs, cured meat, hot dogs, sausages, chicken, cheese, lamb, fish, nuts, fruit, corn, bacon etc||Steak, beef, chicken, turkey, lamb, mutton, barbecue, fish, smoking salmon, pork||Steak, beef, chicken, turkey, lamb, mutton, barbecue, fish, smoking salmon, pork||Steak, beef, chicken, turkey, lamb, mutton, barbecue, fish, smoking salmon, pork||calzone, dumpling, pie, empanada, ravioli, pot sticker and pierogi,etc.|
|Brand||JY COOKMENT||JY COOKMENT||JY COOKMENT||JY COOKMENT||JY COOKMENT|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Dale Lukasik on January 31, 2020
My pellet grill was set at 180 F and kept pumping pellets until the firebox overflowed causing temperatures in excess of 600 deg F (the maximum reading of my controller). Not only was a $70 brisket destroyed, but it would have continued adding fuel to the fire if I hadn't been sitting 10 feet away from it and disconnected the power cord.
If your propane grill is capable of maintaining low temps (180-250 F), purchase two of these smoke tubes and you will have a very effective and more importantly - safe smoker.
Propane grills with two of these smoker tubes are a safe and effective solution
Here are some things I've found.
1. This works best with pellets. It will work with hardwood chunks but in my experience if you are using chunks the smoke will last longer if you are using packets made of aluminum foil.
2. The device works best with the side with the fewest holes pointing towards the flames. I assume that this is the "bottom" but my unit did not come with instructions. I usually take this process a step farther and place it over a piece of aluminum foil that covers the bottom 3 sides. This seems to help it burn longer and a little more evenly and also makes cleanup a little easier.
3. Starting it outside the grill is only really necessary for cold smoking. Once the pellet filled tube is in the grill you can use the burner to light it. Once you see open flames, blow it out and set the temp to low.
4. Using pellets will slightly increase the temp of the grill as you are adding fuel, but using the foil method mentioned above mitigates that quite a bit.
5. If you are expecting more than 3 hours out of this device, don't. Buy two and swap them when the first is nothing but ash.
Once they lit, I blew out the flame and let them smoke.
I smoked the cheese (cheddar/colby) for about an hour. The cheese had good hard skin on it and wasn't sweating.
I only used about 1/4 of the pellets.
I bought a second one as a gift for a friend because it works so well.
When I went to start dehydrating my jerky, the house was filled with a wonderful smoky aroma that I’ve only had at some really good BBQ joints. The jerky came out great!