Stainless Steel Carbonation Cap by The Weekend Brewer
|Price:||$13.99 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Carbonating home brew has never been easier! Use a standard plastic bottle and this carbonation cap for an easy and effective carbonation process.
- Much less work than bottling and more cost effective than kegging-- and your beer is available to drink almost immediately.
- Use this cap to make tonic or seltzer water at home, too. Infuse your water with fruit and then carbonate for impressive homemade cocktails.
- 100% Stainless Steel construction to ensure it lasts a lifetime
- Use your existing CO2 tank and gas line or search Amazon for B01K2UINB0 or B06XKYMLL7 for our CO2 injection systems.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This carbonation cap is a must have for all homebrewers! Using a standard plastic bottle (Coke, water, etc), this cap allows you to carbonate your homebrew using a standard CO2 tank and regulator. 2 Liter bottles are easy to store, easy to move, and work great when gifting your homebrew. Use this cap to carbonate water for a fizzy kick, or carbonate your infused water or juices for impressive homemade cocktails and spritzers. Carbonation is made easy with this stainless steel cap by the Weekend Brewer.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I now have ordered and received a second cap and I see that the retaining clip is no longer the wire clip but a flat washer like clip which seats much better. I think this is the best cap out there! For some reason they cannot seem to get these to me on time, but worth the wait.
Design (its so smooth that I keep slipping and can't grip the cap as I would need to cap the bottle and when I do, well you have to take it back off..)
Conclusion: Unless you have grips nearby stick with the plastic carbonation cap.