Stainless Steel Coffee Mug with Lid, Set of 2 - Premium Double Wall Insulated Travel Mugs - Shatterproof, BPA Free Spill Resistant Lids, Dishwasher Safe
|Price:||$18.97 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$6.98 (27%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ BEAUTIFUL MUGS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH – Tru Blu Steel set of 2 elegant brushed metal coffee mugs with handles – comfortable, ergonomic & easy to grip. You’ll love our sleek, modern coffee cups. No more spilled coffee! Includes 2 travel lids and wide, stable bottom designed for flush placement on counter and table tops.
- ★ HOTTER FOR LONGER - Double walled steel insulation keeps your delicious coffee or tea hot and your hand cool. Indulge in piping hot coffee as it should be. No sweat, no condensation. Also works great for your favorite icy cold beer, juice or cocktail.
- ★ DISHWASHER SAFE – Easy to clean, easy to love. Our premium, food grade 18/8 Stainless Steel won’t rust or tarnish. Guaranteed for life. Included spill-resistant lid features rubber gasket insulating seal and open/close sipping mechanism. Easily remove the lid with the flick of a thumb.
- ★ UNBREAKABLE CAMPING MUGS – Rugged, durable design makes these the best outdoor camp mug. Drink with confidence on your next adventure - at the beach, by the pool, on the boat or in the RV.
- ★ A WONDERFUL GIFT IDEA – Each set arrives at your door in our sophisticated gift box packaging, perfect for the coffee lover in your life. BPA & TOXIN FREE with NO imparted flavors. Just pure, clean, healthy steel. Buy with confidence - we proudly back each and every mug sold with the Tru Blu 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee. You won’t find it anywhere else. So what are you waiting for? Act NOW to savor coffee bliss.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Unbreakable, insulated, dishwasher safe 13.5oz stainless steel coffee mugs with travel lids - in beautiful gift packaging.
Distinguish yourself with the Tru Blu Steel Stainless Steel Coffee Mug Set. Click ADD TO CART now.
How big are they?
13.5 oz Capacity (to the brim)
3.2” Outside Diameter
Are they dishwasher safe?
Yes – our glasses are 100% dishwasher safe.
★ Giving a gift to a special someone for a birthday, anniversary, housewarming, graduation or Christmas
★ Replacing broken ceramic coffee mugs
★ On an adventure – camping or hiking
★ Boating, out on the deck, or by the pool
★ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ★
At Tru Blu Steel, our mission is to bring you and your loved ones the best in fresh, exciting steel drinkware. We absolutely love our products and hope you do too - that’s why we're committed to the best customer service - from our family to yours. Don’t settle for less!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Beautiful, shatterproof, elegant coffee travel mugs wrapped in premium, sleek gift wrapping. Distinguish yourself.
Act NOW and place your order!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only real peeve, is the misleading description of the cup and mug. The '14 oz' is the size of a standard 12 oz coffee cup. The pictures I posted are the two mugs with 10 oz of water in them. With the'14 oz' cup, 10 oz of water is within .5" of the rim, on the 13.5 oz mug, it is about .75" away. You can get 12 oz into the 13.5 and put the lid on without anything squirting out. Not so with the 14 oz cup.
The walls on the 14 oz cup is considerable thinner than the 13.5 oz mug. As a result, it cools faster. The 14 oz cup will keep the contents hot for about 15-20 minutes and warm enough for maybe one hour. The mug on the other hand will keep the contents hot for almost an hour, and warm for more than three hours. I brewed a K-cup using the mug, put the lid on it, and forgot about it. I went and ran errands and came back hours later. Low and behold it was still moderately hot enough to drink without reheating. You can feel the heat radiating out of the cup, but the mug doesn't get nearly as warm.
The 14 oz coffee cup uses a tab opening that slides about .25" to expose the opening. That works well enough, and it won't spill by bouncing around, but it will leak if tilted to the opening side for more than a few moments. The 13.5 oz mug uses a twist lid, which works about the same. The rim is a little thick and low, so its easy to burn ones lips while taking the first sips. This will also invariably result in an edge drip, leaving a coffee spot on your clothes or desk. Personally, I prefer a taller and thinner 'lip area'. That said, it's not really that much of a problem once you get used to it.
I (obviously) bought both to test them out. The 13.5 oz mugs feel better and more solid, while not really weighing enough to make a noticeable difference. If you want coffee cups that hold the temp marginally better than a cafe cup, the 12 oz, I mean "14 oz", cup will do the job. Otherwise I'd recommend the smaller, err, larger 13.5 oz mug.
5 stars for the mug
3 stars for the cup
1 Star lost for two issues. First, for an office or home environment, they are fine, but these are not camping durable. The material is too light for much abuse. Second, as received there is slight (very slight) corrosion at the laser weld joints attaching the handles to the cup. No issue visually, nor any indication of structural issue at all. Just noted it was there and anticipate it will not be a problem. If it does become an issue, I will update this posting,
1. Not confident I got a brand new item (as purchased)
2. Advertised as 14 oz capacity, but only holds 12 oz at best
3. Mediocre quality
I believe the item may have been a display unit or used. Came packaged in the box, but one mug was missing the plastic wrapping, was dirty and fingerprinted. The other mug was wrapped and fine. I had a project planned for them and was going to have to wash them anyway; however, I was under the impression I was purchasing a brand new product. Had I known I was purchasing a used item, I would not have paid full price.
The mugs seemed smaller than the 14 oz advertised (and as stamped on the bottom), so I filled one to the brim and dumped the water into a measuring cup. It was a solid 12 oz. No way would an extra 2 oz fit anywhere in that mug if it were full. Not happy about that.
The mugs are "ok" quality, but are very light and the handles are thin. I didn't get a chance to test their ability to keep liquids hot, they've been donated to the charity auction for which I purchased them. If I had purchased them for my personal use, I'd have sent them back.
Two stars for timely delivery.
Top international reviews
I suppose if there was a gripe it would be that the presentation box is quite flimsy and underwhelming, however you don’t drink out of the box, so just a minor observation.
Although more expensive than some of its rivals I think it is money well spent for quality, A’s shift though for presentation get the packaging a little more zippy, some buyers could be put off by the presentation.
A friend saw them and asked if we would buy some for him . He also works outside and he is very pleased with them.
UPDATE after a few weeks of regular use.
Now I've used and washed these a dozen or more times each they've stopped tainting the taste so have now upgraded my rating to 5 stars.
The lid prevents spillage which is good if you have weak hands
as I do. Worth every penny. I have broken so many mugs so this
is an investment for me which has paid off already. Will buy again.
Great that it can go in the dishwasher, as so many other 'thermo' mugs and flasks state that you cannot submerge under water.