Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New playlist Christmas Soul STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 26, 2017
This spoon really surprised me! It "looked" good and was what I was looking for, but when I saw it in person, I couldn't get over just how well it is made! It is thick and substantial and looks like it will hold up through just about anything! I bought it mainly to use as a cookie dough scoop, and I couldn't be more pleased! I know I will be using it for other things, and I am so happy with this purchase!
on November 19, 2015
It's a lovely scoop and I quite like it, but it holds exactly 1 Tbsp, not 2. That was disappointing as I was specifically looking for a 2T scoop. Nevertheless, it is smooth and hefty and well-balanced and nice to use. The long handle makes it possible to scoop deep into a 1lb bag of coffee. The short-handled scoops you get with new coffee makers are way too small for that. This fits a need. Just not the need I bought it for.
on May 5, 2013
Note that the spoon's capacity is approximate, not exact. If you buy it, be sure to test it with the coffee you intend to use so your results can be predictable. Note that the spoon is flimsy; the handle is way to thin near where it meets the bowl of the spoon and it EASILY bends under relatively light pressure.
on April 23, 2016
This is the perfect coffee scoop. I needed one that would not make a mess when I used my keurig adapter to use your own coffee. They are sometimes to round or big and you can't get it in the adapter without spilling some. Well this one works for me. The weight is nice too. Seems well made.
on February 26, 2014
I guess the material it is made from is kind of thin as it arrived bent!! I wanted something more durable was the reason I ordered this one, but I guess it isn't!
on January 14, 2017
Do not believe this description. I do not know what the metal is on the inside, but it's been chromed. I am worried since it scratched when I wiped it dry only using a kitchen towel. That means the metal is VERY SOFT and susecptile to coming off.

NOT RECOMEMENDED
on March 19, 2014
I recently bought a one cup coffee maker, but it doesn't require the little coffee packets. It takes real coffee in a filter which can be cleaned. I bought this coffee scoop to be able to measure the same amount of coffee for every cup. I experimented with amounts until I got the taste I wanted and now I have a perfect cup of coffee every time. It feels good in the hand and rinses out clean.
A great tool.
on April 22, 2016
I love it! Nice and sturdy. Sturdier than I though, even though people answered my questions saying it would be good for nut butter. I use it for cooking oil, nut butter, coconut oil for my coffee...it's great! I'll definitely consider getting another one.
on November 16, 2016
I love this, I bought it for when I purchase ground coffee, in bags and need a longer scoop...beautifully made! sturdy!! and just downright pretty!
on July 31, 2014
I'm not usually a nitpicker, but this scoop fell short in a couple of ways:
- not very sturdily made.
- definitely holds a lot less than 2 tablespoons.
As I should have expected, it's a lot smaller than the picture would indicate, about the size of an average teaspoon, except for the bowl.
Definitely will not buy again.