|Sale:||$6.75 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$23.20 (77%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 36 STAINLESS STEEL COLLAR STAYS- Made of uncoated stainless steel, our set of 36 collar stays won't rust, bend or break
- TOP QUALITY- Our collar stays are rigorously inspected to meet the highest standards of quality.
- SMOOTH EDGES- Our collar stays are engineered with smooth edges so they won't rip or tear your shirts.
- CONVENIENT CASE- Neatly store your collar stays in this beautiful black for easy accessibility and travel.
- POPULAR SIZE- Our set contains 36 collar stays, 2.5" long- our most popular size.
|Lifetime Satisfaction Guaranteed. Explore Buttoned Down.|
Classic Fit $39.00
French Cuff $39.00
Customers who bought this item also bought
SPECIAL PRODUCT FEATURES
- STAINLESS STEEL- Stainless steel collar stays are built to last. Unlike their flimsy counterparts that come with your shirts, these collar stays won’t bend or break, keeping your collars sharp and crisp all day long.
- VARIOUS SIZES- Collars are not all one size, so your collar stays shouldn't be either. Choose the correct size collar stay for a neat, sleek look.
- CONVENIENT CASE- As handsome as these collar stays are, you don't need to have them decorating your dresser top. Keep them neatly stored away in the sleek black box for easy accessibility and travel.
- Package Dimensions: 3.4 x 1.1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008L422BW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 20, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I scoured so many stores to find collar stays but for some reason, these are not sold at many brick and mortar stores. I checked high end stores such as Neiman Marcus to mid-range stores such as Zara's. I actually would've paid Neiman Marcus pricing for some collar stays but sometimes things just work out.
I'm glad I purchased these ones from Amazon. The box is very useful to carry my excess plastic stays I get from Express shirts. I've left some of these collar stays in the washer and there was no rust or damage to the stays.
The only negative about this product is that the thickness for some of these are different from each other. But that doesn't affect the quality or effectiveness of the product.
No matter how careful I am, I always lose some magnets or leave the stays in the shirts when I send them to the cleaners. I am much happier now that it will only cost me about $1.30 when i lose a set.
UPDATE: Both these collar stays and the magnets are working great. The 5/15 x 1/8 disks are an exact match to what I had prior with the pricey name brand. The magnets are chipping rather easily and one pair snapped in half when they launched themselves at each other on my desk. I am a bit more careful now and have had no problems.
Aside from the fact that they don't bend easily, I like the way they add a little bit of weight to my collar. Even new plastic stays couldn't help a collar with the tip curling (which happens on some of my older shirts). The metal stays straighten the tip right out.
I use one set at a time. They come packaged in a plastic roll. Each stay has its own little pouch. The whole roll fits into the pictured plastic case. You could take them out of the roll. I leave them there so I can tell when I have a set of stays unaccounted for. That's my cue to check my dirty shirts and retrieve the stays.
Best of all, on the two occasions when I forgot a set in my shirts, the dry cleaner removed them and returned them separately.
The only con is that plastic stays, even ironed with them in place, ruins the stays. If you use metal stays and iron the shirt with them in place, you run a strong possibility of ruining the collar of your shirt by permanently pressing the imprint of the stay into the fabric. But if you take shirt care seriously, these are a must have.
Most recent customer reviews
Well, they're SO CHEAP -Why not?
Have a spare set in your laptop bag, glove box, office, etc. Give some away!
Very Good Product.Read more