Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 36 STAINLESS STEEL COLLAR STAYS- Made of uncoated stainless steel, our set of 36 collar stays won't rust, bend or break
- TOP QUALITY- Our collar stays are rigorously inspected to meet the highest standards of quality.
- SMOOTH EDGES- Our collar stays are engineered with smooth edges so they won't rip or tear your shirts.
- CONVENIENT CASE- Neatly store your collar stays in this beautiful black for easy accessibility and travel.
- POPULAR SIZE- Our set contains 36 collar stays, 2.5" long- our most popular size.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
About This Set
Stainless steel collar stays are built to last.
Unlike their flimsy counterparts that come with your shirts, these collar stays will keep your collars sharp and crisp all day long.
Set includes 36 collar stays in 2.5".
The attractive case measures 3" tall and 1" wide for a compact storage solution.
Each collar stay is triple-checked to meet our high standards.
430 Grade Stainless Steel
Our collar stays won't rust, bend or break.
Find the Perfect Fit
Measure from the collar tip to the collar pocket opening, to find the correct size collar stay.
SPECIAL PRODUCT FEATURES
- STAINLESS STEEL- Think Stainless Steel, Think Durability. These stays are designed to last a long time.
- MOST POPULAR SIZE- This set contains 36 2.5" collar stays- our most popular size.
- SMOOTH EDGES- Keep your collars protected with smooth edges that won't tear through the fabric on your shirt
- CONVENIENT CASE- As handsome as these collar stays are, you don't need to have them decorating your dresser top. Keep them neatly stored away in the sleek black box for easy accessibility and travel.
- Product Dimensions: 3.4 x 1.1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008L422BW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 20, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No matter how careful I am, I always lose some magnets or leave the stays in the shirts when I send them to the cleaners. I am much happier now that it will only cost me about $1.30 when i lose a set.
UPDATE: Both these collar stays and the magnets are working great. The 5/15 x 1/8 disks are an exact match to what I had prior with the pricey name brand. The magnets are chipping rather easily and one pair snapped in half when they launched themselves at each other on my desk. I am a bit more careful now and have had no problems.
However, the material itself is not magnetic. For example, the stays won't stick to your refrigerator. Buy a pack, go to home depot and get those teeny little mighty magnets for a few bucks and you'll be all set.
Aside from the fact that they don't bend easily, I like the way they add a little bit of weight to my collar. Even new plastic stays couldn't help a collar with the tip curling (which happens on some of my older shirts). The metal stays straighten the tip right out.
I use one set at a time. They come packaged in a plastic roll. Each stay has its own little pouch. The whole roll fits into the pictured plastic case. You could take them out of the roll. I leave them there so I can tell when I have a set of stays unaccounted for. That's my cue to check my dirty shirts and retrieve the stays.
Best of all, on the two occasions when I forgot a set in my shirts, the dry cleaner removed them and returned them separately.
The only con is that plastic stays, even ironed with them in place, ruins the stays. If you use metal stays and iron the shirt with them in place, you run a strong possibility of ruining the collar of your shirt by permanently pressing the imprint of the stay into the fabric. But if you take shirt care seriously, these are a must have.
I personally would opt to add a wider stay of the same length to the size options, as in some of my shirts, the pockets are so wide that these fall out too easily when my collar is flipped up (getting dressed / tying a tie -- I guess this is where the magnet retention comes in). But for the vast majority of my shirts, these fit such that they stay put, yet slide out easily when I want them to.
It's certainly handy having a whole bunch of these, so I'm not ever hunting for them. They're cherished enough that I'm very careful to stash them away in dedicated places so they eventually make it back to their case (or back into a clean shirt), yet inexpensive enough that I don't feel like I can't give a pair to a co-worker with a jacked-up collar, or stress when I misplace one.
Well, they're SO CHEAP -Why not?
Have a spare set in your laptop bag, glove box, office, etc. Give some away!
Very Good Product. Very "heavy." I would never use thin plastic free ones. These keep collars sharp!