Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: DESIGN 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on March 26, 2012
I was looking for long time this size cream horn molds with good quality, I spend hours and hours on the web, ebay, amazon and regular websites without any luck, some website selling right size molds but price was way to high for each mold like over 20 bucks and I pure sure made in china. Finally i was lucky and found this seller, i take it risk and order this molds from them, Shipping was extremely fast and molds made natural stainless steel with very great quality not MADE IN CHINA this molds MADE IN UNITED KINGDOM from great material and quality
VERY HAPPY WITH THIS SELLER AND GREAT QUALITY HORN MOLDS, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
on November 14, 2013
Very good quality. Much better the other brands. Length is 5-1/2 inch. Diameter of opening: 1-1/2 & 1/8 of an inch. We did have some problem to take the set apart. Did pour little vegetable oil between the molds . After a while all pieces separated easy.
The stainless steel is good thickness, no sharp edges. The shipping charge is very reasonable from England. Glad we ordered it will last very long time.
on March 6, 2017
Was looking for molds to make bakery style cream horns. These are the correct length, just wish the width was bigger. The size was in the description. I didn't realize I needed a wider mold. Like that they are stainless.
on April 1, 2016
These molds are great--good quality, a nice size, sturdy stainless steel, and easy to clean. A few reviews have mentioned that the molds may stick together when stacked for storage. I find that a piece of parchment paper cut to about 2" x 3" and wrapped around each mold works very well. No sticking and no oily residue. I love being able to make my own cream horns--such a treat, and no one makes them at home any more. A+ product and priced right!
on December 19, 2016
I just received my order of two sets of these cream horn molds today. They got here well packaged and in good shape all the way from England in 9 days which is about one month earlier than expected. They look well made and sturdy and I am extremely happy with my purchase.
on August 21, 2015
Shipping was late. I got full refund, thanks Amazon. Quality is OK. The welding edges - in one of the set - are kind of loose. Felt it will not stay tight for a long time. But I used them for one time, hope it stays together. S.Steel quality is good too. Please
on September 2, 2017
Work well and, being stainless steel, should last forever.
on May 29, 2014
I bought this so I could make chocolate cornets, and they turned out wonderfully.
They arrived in great shape, and sooner than they were supposed to arrive too!
I can't wait to try out a few more recipes with these.
on October 8, 2015
Good quality for the price. Haven't used them as much as I would hope, so I can't comment on the durability.
on September 18, 2011
Made perfect looking cream horns with these molds - they are sturdy with a 5-year warranty and are just-right in size. Get at least 18 (3 packs of 6 ea) because one baking sheet can hold 15 at least. I got 30 and glad I did!