Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on May 27, 2013
Great tray for my 2 year old. I prefer to use this instead of our plastic tray when serving warm or hot foods because of chemicals leaching from melamine with hot foods. The underside of this metal tray will get warm or hot, but that's never a problem for us. It washes well in the dishwasher, and the stickers on this when we received it were easy to remove from the metal. The compartments on the large are a perfect size for now and years to come.

Update, June 2014. The dish has held up really well, but the second one I purchased did have a sticker that has yet to fully come off after 30+ uses and washes. Luckily, the sticker was on the bottom of the plate where food will never touch.

Update, Jan 2017
We still use these every day for my 5 year old. They are still the perfect size for her, and they have held up exceptionally well. Also, they do not have lead, cadmium, of mercury according to the recent test my friend did with an XRF analyzer. (See FB page of Mislead America's Secret Epidemic movie for a picture of the results)
on August 21, 2014
I've owed this for a week, and love it so far!

PROS:
*The tray is sturdy and thick and appears high in quality.
*The compartments are deeper than the melamine kids trays I had from Target, which I find a good thing. It's easier for the kids to scoop food up that way.
*I had feared the smallest compartment on the top right of the tray was too small, but when the tray arrived I realized it was a good size. The deepness of the tray means this small compartment can still hold a lot.
*It's stainless steel & not plastic, so it's healthier.

CONS:
*The sticker indeed is difficult to remove completely by hand, like what some reviewers have said. But the sticker is on the bottom of the tray, so it doesn't affect my ability to use it. I'm going to keep using it and running it through the dishwasher. If it still doesn't come off after a few weeks, I'll try Goo Gone & alcohol.
*It does not stand up vertically as well in my dishwasher as regular plates, since this item has deep compartments. So I have to load this NEXT TO my plates instead of IN BETWEEN my plates. If I were washing 10 of these, it'd become a big space waster in the dishwasher. But I'm only washing two trays per dishwasher load, so it's not a problem.
on June 6, 2017
A little larger than we thought they would be
Nice size for adult meal. Fantastic product.

Dishwasher safe. Great for camping or for butterfingers like us who break china dishes regularly. Just don't drive your car over them, that might bend them.
review image
on May 23, 2017
We've gone totally non plastic in our house and little by little I've been adding to our glass/stainless steel collection. Bought this for my toddler. Good size for kid's food, especially for those kids who don't like their food to touch. This'll last 100 years!
on December 22, 2015
These are heavier than I thought they were going to be. Finish and quality is very good. The 3 sections work well for us, the proportions are good in relation to the size of the tray. Any more sections would make each portion too small. It also seems like that "other" thing on the menu often requires a bowl anyway. We're very happy with our purchase, we'll have these forever.
on May 15, 2014
Exactly what I was looking for. I've hand washed it a hundred times, sent it through the dishwasher a few times, no scratches and no stains. I could care less if there are water spots on it as it air dries. I've never noticed them anyway. Other reviewers also complained about it being really loud. Maybe it's just my table but no complaints there for me either.
on July 17, 2015
If you have multiple children (we have three boys) and they are even remotely competitive and/or enthralled with their older sibling's choices, get yourself a set of these and eliminate all arguments over who gets what color!
on September 10, 2015
I thought the tray would be a decent size for my kid but it seems very small compared to what was shown in the website.
on May 9, 2013
I got this tray for my 3 yr old its amazing and we love it. The seller we bought it from included a free large napkin that doubles as a place mat from ECO lunchboxes and a coupon for my next purchase! This tray does not come with that huge sticker on it like the picture shown or like the smaller version of this one. Buy this and throw away those nasty plastic plates. This tray is perfect!
on November 25, 2014
Excellent quality. We love these trays and would order again!