Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: RSVP Endurance Stainless Steel and Yellow Grapefruit Spoon, Set of 2
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

Size: set of two|Change

on September 15, 2011
My spoons are working fine, but the translucent handles started developing numerous hairline cracks after one time through the dishwasher. There haven't been any pieces coming off, fortunately. If you want to keep the handles looking nice, you might try keeping them out of the dishwasher from the get-go and see if that works any better.
on April 21, 2012
AFTER THE FIRST WASHING THE AMBER SLABS LOOSEN.
THEN THE SPOON SIMPLY SLIDES AROUND IN YOUR HAND.
THAT AND THE SHORT LENGTH MAKE THE SPOON ALMOST
IMPOSSIBLE TO HANDLE AND USE EFFECTIVELY.
on February 21, 2015
...dishwasher, for the handles might loosen prematurely. Wash these by hand, and they'll last for years! Good looking, comfortable to use, and extremely effective at dislodging each grapefruit section, these spoons far surpass the others available online here. Don't take my word for it - check them out: they're all punched out from sheet metal and will dig into one's hand the moment you encounter any resistance. Since getting these spoons I've found I'm more inclined than ever to eat grapefruit in the morning - a simple pleasure, greatly enhanced by these dandy utensils!
on March 26, 2015
These are by far the best grapefruit spoons ever created; I would never use a traditional grapefruit spoon again. These awesome little spoons have a sharp spikey tip which makes a big difference when digging into the grapefruit, plus very good teeth on the sides. It's very easy to just pop out each section of the grapefruit.
on May 24, 2011
I walked for hours around a mall looking for a grapefruit spoon with a serrated edge. I found one in a Crate and Barrel store for $25. For one spoon. And its "serrated" edge was a few dull teeth at the very top. Worthless. This product here will get to the meat of the situation with a quickness! And the price is RIGHT. Thank you for making these!
on March 26, 2012
I had a set previously that was all stainless steel and I found the handles were hard to hold comfortably. These are perfect with the larger, much more comfortable handles. My only issue is the first set I ordered had a small line crack in the back of the handle near the rivet. I returned it for another set, but it makes me wonder how long they will last without cracks appearing.
on March 19, 2015
Bough these for my parents. I've had a set of these for 15 years and really like them. I don't think I should have put them in the dishwasher as the yellow handles look like crackle glass. But handles are still smooth and work fine...just a visual thing. No big deal.
on April 6, 2009
I bought these as a gift for my father. He says they are great. His only complaint is that after about a months use they arent as sharp as they used to be, and its hard to sharpen them. But they still work very well and that doesn't stop him from enjoying a a grapefruit. And the yellow handles give them just a little something extra. :)
on July 5, 2013
You used to be able to buy grapefruit spoons everywhere it seemed, but for some reason, they are much harder to find these days. We took a chance on these not knowing how they were made. We love them! They are substantial, with a good feel. You don't need to be afraid that they are going to bend out of shape if you use them. They are perfect for our needs. I also use them to remove the tops of small peppers and strawberries, making them multi-purpose tools. Best of all, they go right into the dishwasher!
on April 28, 2014
I love the clear yellow handle - looks just like citrus. Also, what I didn't see in the picture, but that interested me when I received them, is that the tip of the spoon has a "point" instead of being rounded. I don't know whether it makes much of a difference, but I look forward to trying them.

See 1 answered question