- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B003GSL45I
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #582,549 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.40 shipping
Stainless Steel 316 Cast Pipe Fitting, Square Head Cored Plug, Class 150, 1" NPT Male
|Price:||$10.85 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Square head cored plug for closing and terminating the end of a pipe
- Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for use with female threaded pipes
- Made from stainless steel 316 for strength
- Square head for increased leverage and use with a wrench
- Conforms to standards ANSI B1.20.1 and ISO 49 for quality assurance
|Number of Items||1|
|Upper Temperature Rating||100 degrees_fahrenheit|
|Brand Name||Merit Brass|
|Global Trade Identification Number||10671404098497|
|Maximum Working Pressure||150 pounds_per_square_inch|
|Outside Diameter||1 inches|
Specification for this product family
|Specification Met||ISO 49 ANSI B1.20.1|
|Pressure Rating Class||150|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Merit Brass square head cored plug is a class 150 stainless steel 316 cast pipe fitting with male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for closing the end of a pipe. The plug inserts into female pipes or fittings and connects with NPT threads, which create a tighter seal than straight threads, and it has a square head for increased leverage and use with a wrench during installation and disassembly. It is made from stainless steel 316, which is higher strength and more corrosion resistant than stainless steel 304. This class 150 fitting meets standards ANSI B1.20.1 and ISO 49 for quality assurance. Class is a standard relating to tolerance, construction, dimension, and wall thickness, but it is not a direct measurement of maximum working pressure.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Merit Brass manufactures pipe nipples following ISO 9001 standards for quality assurance. The company, family-owned since 1937 and headquartered in Cleveland, OH, distributes pipe fittings in the United States and Canada.
Size: 1" | Number of Items: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?