Stainless Steel Mechanical Ice Cream Scoop by Kÿchen (Small)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Corrosion-resistant, spring-action scoops in a variety of convenient sizes
- Choose the right size for your kitchen: The 6cm is ideal for generous portions of ice cream, while the 4cm scoop balls a fine melon
- Don't just serve ice cream! Portion perfect raviolis, pancakes and cookies. Ball melons, drop biscuits, shape meatballs and scoop mashed potatoes
- Universal grip fits comfortably into left and right hands
- Made of hardy, 18/10 stainless steel that's dishwasher safe
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Norpro Stainless Steel Scoop, 25MM (.5 Tablespoon)
Wilton Stainless Steel Cookie Scoop, Silver
OXO Good Grips Small Cookie Scoop
Solula Professional 18/8 Stainless Steel Small Cookie Scoop
Mini Cookie Scoop, 2/3 Tbsp/ 0.4 OZ, 1.18 inch/ 30 MM Ball, 18/8 Stainless Steel Mini Ice Cream Scoop, Secondary Polishing
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Material||18/10 Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless steel||18/8 Steel||18/8 Stainless Steel|
If there’s one lesson to take from Alton Brown’s classic TV series Good Eats, it’s that unitaskers—kitchen tools with only a single use—shouldn’t take up precious real estate in your kitchen. And these scoops are no unitaskers.
Sure, the tough stainless steel is perfect for dishing out frozen goodness, but the humble ice cream scoop is actually one of the most versatile kitchen tools. Ideal for creating consistent, uniform portions quickly, try using a scoop to portion cookies, pancakes, muffins or drop biscuits, ravioli filling or chicken salad, to shape meatballs and mashed potatoes, to create classic summertime melon balls. The possibilities may just actually be endless. And with three convenient sizes available, it’s easy to pick your perfect portion.
Heavy-duty with restaurant-quality mechanics, Kÿchen scoops are made from showy, corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Dishwasher safe and hassle-free.