- Metric mass set for weighing and measuring, for classroom use
- Set of nine stainless steel weights inscribed with capacity
- Includes two each of 2g and 20g, and one each of 1g, 5g, 10g, 50g, and 100g masses, one set of 1mg to 500mg fractional weights, a 5mg rider, and forceps
- In a fitted and latched wooden storage box
Stainless Steel Metric Weight Set, 9 Pieces, (77741)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||United Scientific Supplies|
|Number of Items||9|
ETA hand2mind 77741 Stainless Steel Weights are designed for exercises and experiments in weighing and measuring. This set of nine weights includes 2g and 20g (2 each), and 1g, 5g, 10g, 50g and 100g (1 each) weights, one set of 1mg to 500mg fractional weights, a 5mg rider for zeroing the balance, and a forceps for handling the weights. Each weight is inscribed with the capacity. A fitted and latched wooden storage box keeps weights clean and protects them from damage.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
ETA hand2mind develops educational and supplemental materials for teaching math, science, reading/language arts for pre-kindergarten through grade 12 students. The company, founded in 1968, is headquartered in Vernon Hills, IL.
What’s in the Box?
- Set of metric weights
- 2g (2)
- 20g (2)
- Fractional weights, 1mg to 500mg set
- Rider, 5mg
- Fitted wooden storage box