Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on December 24, 2013
Buy this watch bring it to Venezuela and left damaged when trying to set the time I keep the crown in hand, right now is in jewelry and I was informed that they have to change the whole mechanism to adjust the date and time as it is damaged.

No returned the watch as it was going out a lot more expensive shipping to return it to the seller from Venezuela than it actually costs the watch, which is why I decided to send it to the jeweler to try to fix it and not lose everything.

I hope my case is accidental and not pass the same to other buyers.

Compre este Reloj para traerlo a Venezuela y salio dañado, cuando trate de ajustar la hora me quedo la corona en la mano, en estos momentos está en la joyería y me informaron que tienen que cambiarle todo el mecanismo para ajustar la fecha y hora ya que el mismo está dañado.

No devolví el Reloj ya que iba a salir mucho más caro el envío para regresarlo al vendedor desde Venezuela que lo que realmente cuesta el Reloj, es por esto que decidí enviarlo a la joyería para tratar de arreglarlo y no perder todo.

Espero que mi caso sea algo accidental y no le pase lo mismo a otros compradores
on December 12, 2013
I got this today. It's a great watch, but the weight surprised me because I replaced a similar Titanium watch with this.
The Titanium watch was SIGNIFICANTLY lighter. If I had known how heavy this is, I would have looked for another Titanium watch.
I always get the PERPETUAL CALENDAR watches.

Amazing engineering! They are worth every penny.

I never have to set the date from month to month, not to mention looking up how to do that in the manual each time.
The PERPETUAL CALENDAR watches even compensate for leap years.

The watch arrives with the perpetual calendar already set.
All you have to do is pull the stem out to position 3 and set the correct time.

I think I can help with the Calendar setting:
First, the calendar is pre-set. You ONLY need to set the correct time.
Many reviewers say they couldn't check the calendar function.

I think I know what's wrong.
There are 3 steps when the stem is pulled out. You check the calendar by pulling the stem out to the first position.
Note: The second hand STILL TURNS in the first position.
If the second hand stops upon pulling the stem out, you have gone too far and are on to the 2nd stop.

How to check Calendar:
If you are at stem position #1, push the push button and the second hand will swing up to the 12 O'clock position.
Then push the button one time each to check the Month, Date and Year.
When finished, push the stem back in and the date will return to the current date.

You only have to re-set the calendar if the battery has completely died.
You'll never have to set it if you keep a spare battery on hand.
The watch stores enough power to have time to remove & replace the battery.

You shouldn't have to, but to set the calendar, check the little manual. It's not hard.
on April 10, 2013
Likes:
I love the style of this watch and the price was fabulous! I've owned several nice Seiko's. The watch is beautiful. I love the band on this watch. It is very comfortable and has a nice weight to it.
Dislikes:
I could not seem to get the perpetual calendar set even though I was following the directions in the owners manual. The watch would not do as the directions said it would. I took the watch to an authorized Seiko dealer to have a link taken out of the band and for help setting the perpetual calendar. He did not want to mess with the calendar and said that he could never get them set either. Well I guess I've played with it enough over the past 3 weeks trying to set the calendar that the crown was unscrewed out of the watch and is now lost. I will now have to find a replacement crown. I will surely never buy another perpetual calendar watch.
Overall, I love the watch but am very disappointed that my calendar could not be set to the correct date and that I will now have to find a crown for it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2014
Way better looking in real then on picture. This watch cost $ 60.00 but some people try to sell same watch on ebay for $ 500. Very nice watch for price. No problem with adjustment at all. I read couple reviews when somebody have problem with time and date adjustment and broken crown. Do not try pull crown to hard. This watch have only two crown positions, but owners manual show pictures of three positions. Remember, there is so many different kind of Seiko watches but only one general owners manual.
on August 14, 2015
The unit is amazing I am so pleased with it. Although the seiko service center is not $70 for a battery and they hold onto your unit unless you pay them. I asked them to remove a link while it was there and it was not done.
Love the watch and recommend it highly but any repairs, it is better to get a hammer and chisel and hope you do it right or buy a new watch.
on April 18, 2017
Very good choice, I recommend!
on July 31, 2014
Good value for the money. Watch was new but no manual was included (can be found on web, search for 'seiko 6A32') Perpetual calendar is a nice feature and works perfectly. Bracelet is solid link and decent. Would buy again or would make a great gift. HINT: If the date does not line up perfectly in the window, it can easily be adjusted by following the instructions in the manual.
on June 11, 2011
This is by far, the nicest watch (look wise) I would have had in my collection. It is classy, and weighty. A very solid timepiece. Well, except for the fact that I owned it for less than 6 hours and the winder fell/pulled out. I have owned cheap watches that I have never had this happen before so you can't imagine how shocked I was to have a Seiko fall apart like this.
So far I am willing to chalk this up to a fluke and return this and order another one. I will update in my next review.

Second watch arrived and it is working well so far. Amazon issued a full refund without question and shipped the second one before I even got to ship the broken one back. As far as the watch itself, I still like the simple elegance it has and the solid feel of it on my wrist. Still one of the nicer watches in my collection, second only to my Citizen's.
on September 21, 2012
This is a very nice watch and was a great deal. I wanted a watch that showed both the time and date, and the extra perk with this watch was that it was able to skip the 31st of months that only had 30 or 28 days, and was even able to reset itself for leap years!
on December 12, 2012
Very good watch, top quality, nice feel and look to it, solidly built. The band is solid, not folded metal which is a big plus in terms of quality. I have received a number of compliments on this watch. The price is unbeatable at <$90, compare to Macy's and see for yourself.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.