This is a licensed design and cannot be modified. Please clear all images/text to use this design
Stainless Steel Pet Id Tags, Personalized Dog Tags & Cat Tags. Up to 8 Lines of Text – Engraved Front & Back. Bone, Round, Heart, Flower, Shield, House, Star, Rectangle, & Bow Tie.
|Price:||$7.95 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- GREAT IDENTIFICATION FOR YOUR DOG & CAT - When it comes to durability and quality our stainless steel tag holds up to the most active pet. To see all our pet ID products, click on our brand name GOTAGS above the product listing title.
- FAR STRONGER THAN ALUMINUM TAGS AND LESS PRONE TO WEAR, stainless steel lasts longer and is unlikely to wear thin and break like aluminum tags. The laser engraving is clear, permanent, and attractive on a polished mirror-finish surface.
- WITH 2 SIDED ENGRAVING & UP TO 8 LINES OF PERSONALIZED TEXT, there's plenty of room for all of your pet's important information - up to 4 lines on front of tag and 4 lines on back of tag. Please follow the ordering instruction below to place your order.
- TO ORDER: SELECT SHAPE & SIZE FROM THE ABOVE CHOICES. After selecting shape & size, click CUSTOMIZE NOW to add your personalization details to the tag. When personalizing, you may include up to 4 lines of text on each side by selecting FRONT surface & BACK surface. Add to cart ONLY AFTER you have completed both surfaces with your information.
- Regular Size = Approx. 1.6 inches x 1.1 inches. An example of how to customize your tag can be seen in the ORDERING INSTRUCTION image on the product page.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our personalized pet tags are made and shipped from the USA in 1-2 business days after an order is placed. Our shop is in Washington state.
Premium stainless steel pet tags. Strong, durable, and long lasting pet id tags for your pets. With 2 sided engraving & up to 8 lines of personalized text, there's plenty of room for all of your pet's important information - up to 4 lines on front of tag and 4 lines on back of tag. Free shipping. Order includes a split ring attachment.
English alphabet characters only.
Pattern Name: Bone | Size: Regular
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Providence Engraving Aluminum Pet ID Tags for Cat and Dog
GoTags Pet ID Personalized Dog and Cat Tags. Stainless Steel. Custom Engraved with up to 8 Lines of Text. Front and Backside Engraving. Bone Shape Regular.
Vet Recommended Pet ID Tag Dog and Cat Personalized | Many Shapes and Colors to Choose From! | MADE IN USA, Strong Anodized Aluminum
Personalized Pet ID Tags for Dogs & Cats, includes Glow in the Dark Silencer to Protect Tag & Engraving. Front & Backside Engraving. Anodized Aluminum. Various Colors. (Bone Tag with Silencer)
Double Sided Laser Etched Stainless Steel Pet ID Tag for Dog Engraved and Personalized Bone Shape (Hearts)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GoTags LLC||Providence Engraving||Amazon.com||Pizza Money LLC||GoTags LLC||io tags LLC|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered it on Nov 21 and got it today Nov 30. 9 days. I was so excited that i ripped it open. :p
It arrived in a 3" by 6" paper envelope. the tag actually left an outline. Inside was a piece of paper from the company talking about the 60 day warranty, general information, and to say thank you. On the other side was the tag and the circle thing, it was taped down with some blue tape.
Im not sure what bone size this one is. But the tag is about the length of a quarter and a penny, feels about the same weight as quarter. It is thinner than a penny. but will definitely take some serious muscle to bend it.
The tag picks up fingerprints really well and when i rubbed it on my shirt some tiny scratches popped up.
The engraving looks pretty good. Looks more like a bunch of very fine horizontal shallow etchings.
I had my cat's name on the front and my information of the back. 3 lines. 15 letters. 14. 16
(888) 777 5555
It came out really good. Easy to read, nothing cut off. Three lines looks to be a good fit for the tag size. four lines would have had teeny little letters.
My cat is about 2 and half months old. 14-18 weeks old ish... -_-
So far she is running about the house like a missile and i think the tag is smacking her face. Ill be getting a much smaller circle thing tomorrow.
Other than that i really like the tag. ill probably order the small round much later.