Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stainless Steel and Black Rubber Bracelet With Gold IP Cross - 8"
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on April 5, 2012
I wrote a review on this item approx two weeks ago, left a bad review due to the package being damaged. A representative from the company CALLED ME from a blocked number, asked if i would remove the bad review in exchange for a refund, asked me to email him when it was removed, as i did, and I STILL never recieved my refund. Horrible item, looks nothing like it is and arrived BROKEN. SERIOUSLY dissatisfied of the customer service and have not ordered from Amazon since due to this. Will NOT be purchasing again.
on December 9, 2011
I received my stainless steel and black rubber bracelet two days ago. Today it fell apart.The reviewer who stated that the clasps are cheap, cheap, are correct. Do not buy these things! I am surprised that Amazon.com is selling them.!!!!!!!
on January 7, 2011
I bought 3 of these and gave them to my husband and my 2 sons for Christmas. They are very masculine and look great on them but the clasps are junk. Difficult to use and they bend and break very easily. I would NOT purchase this product again.
22 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2012
This was a gift for my cousin who is trying to get his life straightened out. He put it on right after he opened the gist and has not taken it off yet. It's a reminder to him that God is always walking with him.
on April 29, 2012
I bought this bracelet for my son and I ended up with it. I wear it
everyday and it is so light and comfortable, I hardly know that I am
wearing it. Super design
on April 9, 2010
Good bracelet. It fits perfectly on my 7 and a half inch wrist. It can be cut smaller if needed. Very attractive, lightweight, very comfortable and won't fall off, does not scratch and maintains it's shining quality. I would recommend this to others. Great product that exceeded my expectations.
on July 23, 2013
it fell apart and according to the return rules, I can't return it. Feel ripped off! I had to take it out of the package to try it on. According to your return rules, since it's out of the original package, I am stuck with a piece of junk. I am a police and veteran chaplain. Very disappointed, I like the design.
on April 12, 2016
Gorgeous! Bought this for my husband. He loves it. And it very easily cuts down to fit any wrist. But be careful make allowances for the bracket that hold it. Or it will wind up too small. Great quality
on December 19, 2015
This item is not even worth a dollar. I purchased the item for my nephew and it broke in 2 days. It's a piece of cheap rubber with metal attachments. I have seen better rubber bracelets. Not as nice looking like the picture. Also the product was too big and doesn't adjust for fit as stated in the description.
I would like a refund.
Don't buy feels cheap and broke in 2 days.
review image review image review image
on December 3, 2014
Really a nicely well made piece of jewelry, but for a thinner person than I; band is part rubber but it just doesn't extend like a rubber band, makes me feel like I would break it, so I think my Pastor will appreciate it.