Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 242 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 252 reviews
on July 24, 2012
I bought one of these rings about a year ago. I loved how dainty and sparkly it looked while being made of literal steel to hold up to the many demands I place on it as a nurse. I bought the ring to wear to work instead of my wedding rings to avoid losing stones and carrying microorganisms in grooves. The one ring alone was sufficiently sparkly, but I wanted more width on my finger since I'm used to it from my wedding rings.

A couple months after wearing the one stainless steel sparkle ring, which I LOVED by itself, I ordered another ring in the same size to stack on top of the first. Together they are the same width as my wedding rings, so I feel that bulk and get tons of bling!

This is the ULTIMATE NURSING RING!!! This ring is as tough as steel, and the sparkle doesn't ever fade. It cleans up well, the fit is SO comfortable, the look is unbelievably classy, and the price is very reasonable. This ring can go anywhere, from working in the hospital to fancy dinners and weddings. I wear my stacked rings constantly.

A couple things to note: These rings are not a bright color like sterling silver; it is slightly darker but is still quite bright. I really like the color of the rings because it is unique. The rings did feel a little rough at first, but in a couple weeks of wear they smoothed out.

I am constantly complimented on these rings and get expressions of disbelief when I tell people what these rings are made of and how much they cost me. You will NOT regret this purchase.
on January 30, 2013
I ordered this ring to wear as a wedding band while I'm at work. I'm a veterinary technician and am constantly having to wash my hands or put on exam gloves and surgeon's gloves. My original wedding set is very pretty and I love wearing it but I always take it off when I wash my hands or put gloves on. I'm constantly worried that I'll lose it and I have dropped it a few times, so I finally decided it was time to get a stand alone band. I did not want a plain band. I wanted something pretty that I'd still enjoy looking at, so based on the reviews, I purchased this ring. I'm so pleased that I did. In fact, I wish I'd bought it 2 or 3 years ago when I originally started looking for a "work" ring. I remember looking at this ring but was concerned that it would look cheap in person, which it does not. It looks very pretty and elegant.

The sparkle is not as fiery as diamonds but neither does it look like just painted on glitter. It looks exactly like what it is, metal cut to a sparkling finish. There is a smooth, shiny edging on either side of the sparkling center, which gives nice contrast. The texture is almost like that of a nail file but not nearly as abrasive. It is not uncomfortable at all. The color of the metal is sort of between sterling silver and white gold. I think this ring would look very nice if worn with either type of metal if you are interested in using this in your wedding set. In fact, I have a 1/2 ct. diamond solitaire promise ring with a thin, white gold band that I think would have looked amazing with this ring. Unfortunately, I bought this ring too late and now my promise ring is at the jeweler because we're having a new setting made for the diamond. Hopefully, it will look good with the new ring whenever I get it. I've worn my promise ring on my right hand since I got my engagement ring, so when I'm not working, I wear this ring in place of it. Now, I don't miss it quite so much.

The sizing seems to be accurate. I ordered a size 5, which is what my wedding set is and my promise ring is. It's just a little bit loose on my left hand and that's how my other rings fit. It fits perfectly on my right, which is also how my other rings fit. So, everything seems standard there.

I do wish that this ring was available in the wider, 5.8mm band in my size (5) because I feel like as a stand alone ring, it's a little too narrow for me. I do see that there is an 8mm band in this style that's available in smaller sizes but I think that might be too wide for me. I have somewhat long, thin fingers and this 3.8mm width looks okay but I'd like to try something a little wider to see how that looks. Otherwise, I have no complaints.

I will try to come back and update after I've worn this ring for a while to see how it lasts. I'll also be posting pictures up above.

UPDATE: After about 7 days of daily wear, I noticed my ring was looking dull and gray. I ran it through an ultrasonic cleaner and it came out looking bright and sparkling again. Due to the textured surface of the ring, it is going to collect dirt much more quickly than a smooth ring. It will need to be cleaned on a regular basis, which is no problem for me.
review image review image
on May 26, 2011
After reading the rave reviews on this ring, I took a chance and ordered one. The reviews sounded too good to be true, plus the price! Wow! I was looking for a wedding ring that looked nice and that I "never had to worry about". I have a gold/diamond ring, but the prongs catch on my clothes - It drives me crazy.

I've had this ring for a month. This ring is nearly perfect. It is a "comfort fit" ring, so it is very comfortable. I have large hands with long slender fingers. I barely notice the roughness of the ring. Another person complained about the rough sides. I would guess the thicker your fingers are, the more this would bother you. I say this ring is "nearly perfect" because since my fingers are so long, a ring a couple millimeters wider than this would have looked a little better on my hand (like 5 or 6mm width), but a wider women's size ring (I wear size 6) wasn't available.

I am VERY, VERY happy with this ring. The tiny facets sparkle like crazy in the sunlight and give this ring a lighter color than if there were no facets. It is still a little darker and more "cool colored" than white gold (which is a warmer color), but the facets make this look lighter in color than if it were just smooth stainless. It is GREAT to have a ring I can wear everywhere, swimming, gardening, out with friends, work, everywhere, and never have to worry about it. (It doubles as a nail file in an emergency).

Dahila Jewels sent the item right away.
on June 18, 2017
Very pleasantly surprised by quality of this ring. The "sparkle" texture is actually cut in to the metal of the ring, so there is no way they will come off or get lost. I have only had the ring about three weeks, and have worn it doing yard work, dishes, and building projects around the house. It does not have a single scratch or tarnish on it, and is very light weight. Since it is stainless steel it should keep looking good for a long time! I got this to wear as an everyday substitute for my diamond wedding ring. I like the "sparkle" effect since it dresses up the band and makes it look a little bit more feminine.
on May 29, 2012
Love this ring! So pretty and unique, looks like a tiny field of diamonds. In my opinion the color is very bright and looks exactly like the pic. is not darker than any 14k white gold ring i have. The fit is great, id say a little on the larger size, I usually wear a 6.25 and the 6 fit great, just a little tight over my knuckle. Perfect for a mom or someone who works a lot with there hands. Love it! Seller was awesome also, cute packaging and quick ship!
review image
on May 6, 2013
Wonderful little band. Looks much more elegant than the picture and that was clear from the reviews on Amazon. It is light, wonderful bling, but not overly so, comfort fit is great - would recommend this for anyone. It makes a great wedding ring. I have two young friends who have these as their wedding bands. He is an auto mechanic and after over a year THERE ARE NO SCRATCHES ON HIS RING and hers is just like new as well. This is not cheap stainless, well done, very smooth edges and interior. Cannot beat the price! More and more makers and users are using alternative metals and ceramics to make beautiful durable jewelry at reasonable prices. NOTE: there is a review that describes this ring as cheap metal with chips of sand glued on. Please ignore that. The sparkle is cut into the stainless, does not come off and when dirty, just wash your hands! lol It may feel a bit rough at first, but the sparkles loose that edge quickly and you will really enjoy wearing this! If I could ever figure out how to size my thumb! I would buy another for the thumb. lol buy and enjoy! I had a lot of difficulty with the shipper, but Amazon dealt with them and I finally got the ring! GO AMAZON!
on March 12, 2012
This ring is all it is promised to be!! I can't stop staring at it!! It has the perfect amount of sparkle without looking cheap. It feels very sturdy, but not heavy. It was delivered on time and in a beautiful pouch.

Now I'm a size 4 or 4.5 on my ring finger, have skinny fingers, so a size 5 is just a little loose, but my engagement ring holds it in place. If a size 4 or 4.5 is ever offered, I would order another one.

Ring looks like the picture. Five stars for sure!
on March 19, 2017
I'm a nurse and I was my hands A LOT. I've been wearing this for awhile and the ring is still holding up great!! The ring stays shiny and has not tarnished. I would definitely recommend and buy again :)
on November 8, 2016
This is a very pretty band. Its definitely sparkly but it totally depends on the lighting. The pictures I'm posting are in different types of lighting. Regardless it's a lovely ring. It is not a dark metal in my opinion, as some have posted. It looks the same as advertised. It's actually lighter than I expected. As far as sizing goes, I typically wear a size 7 and that's what I ordered. For me it runs a little big and I couldve probably ordered a 6 but it isn't falling off my finger. Great item with fast shipping.
review image review image review image review image
on October 3, 2012
My husband originally got me a black diamond solitaire when we got married 4 years ago, which is very pretty and I adore it. BUT it's just not practical for every day life. It got caught on my clothes all the time, accidentally scratched our babies faces, and I didn't want to ruin it through everyday stuff like poopy diapers and constantly washing dishes. I just wanted something attractive, something that wouldn't turn my finger green, COMFORTABLE and DURABLE! This ring is absolutely perfect! I've been wearing it for almost 2 years and just ordered another one because I lost the last one at my parents. And I don't feel guilty at all because it's so cheap to replace. But it doesn't look cheap! IT is SOOO comfortable to wear. The "sparkles" are quite pretty without looking tacky, cheap or juvenile. It's actually pretty classy looking and I get many compliments on it! And it can stand up to 2 kids under 3, baths, laundry, dishes, mowing- just everyday life stuff. Just a great peace of mind not worrying if a diamond will fall out all the time. Someday, maybe years down the road, I'll wear my expensive wedding ring all the time again but, at least for now, I just pull it out for date nights and special occasions. LOVE LOVE LOVE this ring! (in case you didn't notice) ;)