Ipow Stainless Steel Fine Tea Mesh Strainer Colander Sieve with Handle for Kitchen Food Rice Vegetable,set of 3
|Sale:||$10.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$11.05 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Updated! Sturdier anti-corrosion steel, Increase the thickness of mesh and handle connection, no risk for dropping. premium-grade material, confident-buy! 2 inch-7 inch diameter mesh strainer, perfect match for kitchen. Anti-rust and durable Stainless steel material, Easy to clean and store;
- 2.75 inch small and mini strainer can be as tea strainer, coffee strainer, etc. Ideal size to sift small amounts of dried ingredients, spices, sifting flour, straining tea, kombucha, or sugar. Big enough to drain a single boiled egg, separate the pulp while collecting orange or lemon juice in a flash. It's perfect to infuse tea leaves or dried herbs;
- 4.72 inch Ideal size strainer to sift thick, clumpy dry ingredients such as baby cereals, ground oatmeal, salt, spices and more. Perfect skimmer for fermented food or cheese;
- 7 inch sizes works great for sifting of any quantity of dry ingredients whether coarse or fine as sugar, confectioner's icing, cocoa powder, ground coffee beans and more;
- Ipow products supply 1 year warranty;
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Updated! Sturdier anti-corrosion steel, Increase the thickness of mesh and handle connection, no risk for dropping. premium-grade material, confident-buy!
Strainers are an essential tool in any busy kitchen; not only can they be used for straining pasta, but they can be used for a variety of tasks such as rinsing grains and beans, and fruits and straining pasta, rice, lentils, jams, lumpy sauces and any other food preparation. This strainer features a sturdy outer framework and handle.The concave net catches food items securely while releasing water, oil and other residue.The smooth, polished steel ring rests evenly atop bowls and pots so that you can multi-task while your food drains and strains,So you can't miss it.
A Fine mesh strainer is perfect for skimming and draining stock and sauces or straining loose tea leaves.
B Strong stainless steel construction for optimal performance.
C Convenient hanging hole for storage.
D Fine mesh for straining sauces and powdered sugar.
E the set of 3 strainers is perfect for sifting and straining wet or dry ingredients.
Come with 3 different size mesh is very convenient to choose for your kitchen.
Small size:2 75 inch wide with a 2inch bowl, 1 25 inch deep, 5 inch handle, 1.2 oz
Middle size:4 72 inch wide with a 4inch bowl, 2 inch deep, 5.12 inch handle, 2.2 oz
large size:7 inch wide with a 6 3/8inch bowl, 2.5 inch deep, 6.25 inch handle, 3.7 oz
Items Included:Pack of 3 Strainers
Top customer reviews
These are the best strainers we've ever bought, and we feel confident they'll last a very long time.
Thanks Ipow, for making my King's Milk sludge free!
Even if you’re looking for a more pure product, these strainers will help you be more time efficient: remove heavy particles larger than 1mm^2 on the first pass, then pour again through a finer cheesecloth or a tighter mesh strainer. This is how you’ll get clear citrus in your cocktails and sediment-free tea (short of an centrifuge, and you can’t afford that, I promise).
- These strainers multitask
- Solid construction, quick to clean
- They rest comfortably over pots of tea
- Forget about your colander (♫ and meet me in the hotel room ♫)
- You’ll get fine sediment with anything powdered or ground, so use a cheesecloth if you need
I like the three sizes. They fit the vast majority of my needs, and work great for my juicing needs. The largest one is pretty standard size in diameter, so I am not really understanding the complaints about these being too small. If trying to drain pasta and similar, you probably really want a colander, or a basket-style strainer, and not this type of thing. That said, the largest is not giant, so if you are trying to strain big batches of something, say for canning or the like, you probably want something not only professional quality, but bigger.
Quality is reasonable for the price. These don't strike me as the bestest (sic) ever made strainers, but they were inexpensive and seem well-enough made to outlast the $10 price tag.
I've only had them a couple of days and have already found the smaller ones to be very handy. Used the larger one to strain some pulpy juice. Worked great. Happy with this purchase.
The strainers are well made, no sharp edges, flimsy mesh, or loose seams so I don't think there will be any rust issues. It was designed in the USA, but manufactured in China - supposedly under strict quality control and after seeing the construction firsthand I'm actually inclined to believe it.
I've already used them and clean up was fast and easy. They did an amazing job of straining my green juice and Ceylon cinnamon tincture. The smallest can be used for loose leaf teas or straining into regular mouth canning jars. The medium is great for wide mouth jars, and the large is the go to for rinsing rice or quinoa or pouring into the Ball 1 gallon "decorative" jar that I use to mix all my raw juice with coconut water.
Overall, I am surprised how much I really love this strainer set. I've already gotten a lot of use out of them and look forward to much more over the coming months, heck years.