Ipow Stainless Steel Fine Tea Mesh Strainer Colander Sieve with Handle for Kitchen Food Rice Vegetable,set of 3
|Sale:||$10.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$19.04 (63%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Updated! Sturdier anti-corrosion steel, Increase the thickness of mesh and handle connection, no risk for dropping. premium-grade material, confident-buy! 2 inch-7 inch diameter mesh strainer, perfect match for kitchen. Anti-rust and durable Stainless steel material, Easy to clean and store;
- 2.75 inch small and mini strainer can be as tea strainer, coffee strainer, etc. Ideal size to sift small amounts of dried ingredients, spices, sifting flour, straining tea, kombucha, or sugar. Big enough to drain a single boiled egg, separate the pulp while collecting orange or lemon juice in a flash. It's perfect to infuse tea leaves or dried herbs;
- 4.72 inch Ideal size strainer to sift thick, clumpy dry ingredients such as baby cereals, ground oatmeal, salt, spices and more. Perfect skimmer for fermented food or cheese;
- 7 inch sizes works great for sifting of any quantity of dry ingredients whether coarse or fine as sugar, confectioner's icing, cocoa powder, ground coffee beans and more;
- Ipow products supply 1 year warranty;
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Updated! Sturdier anti-corrosion steel, Increase the thickness of mesh and handle connection, no risk for dropping. premium-grade material, confident-buy!
Strainers are an essential tool in any busy kitchen; not only can they be used for straining pasta, but they can be used for a variety of tasks such as rinsing grains and beans, and fruits and straining pasta, rice, lentils, jams, lumpy sauces and any other food preparation. This strainer features a sturdy outer framework and handle.The concave net catches food items securely while releasing water, oil and other residue.The smooth, polished steel ring rests evenly atop bowls and pots so that you can multi-task while your food drains and strains,So you can't miss it.
A Fine mesh strainer is perfect for skimming and draining stock and sauces or straining loose tea leaves.
B Strong stainless steel construction for optimal performance.
C Convenient hanging hole for storage.
D Fine mesh for straining sauces and powdered sugar.
E the set of 3 strainers is perfect for sifting and straining wet or dry ingredients.
Come with 3 different size mesh is very convenient to choose for your kitchen.
Small size:2 75 inch wide with a 2inch bowl, 1 25 inch deep, 5 inch handle, 1.2 oz
Middle size:4 72 inch wide with a 4inch bowl, 2 inch deep, 5.12 inch handle, 2.2 oz
large size:7 inch wide with a 6 3/8inch bowl, 2.5 inch deep, 6.25 inch handle, 3.7 oz
Items Included:Pack of 3 Strainers
Top Customer Reviews
The strainers are well made, no sharp edges, flimsy mesh, or loose seams so I don't think there will be any rust issues. It was designed in the USA, but manufactured in China - supposedly under strict quality control and after seeing the construction firsthand I'm actually inclined to believe it.
I've already used them and clean up was fast and easy. They did an amazing job of straining my green juice and Ceylon cinnamon tincture. The smallest can be used for loose leaf teas or straining into regular mouth canning jars. The medium is great for wide mouth jars, and the large is the go to for rinsing rice or quinoa or pouring into the Ball 1 gallon "decorative" jar that I use to mix all my raw juice with coconut water.
Overall, I am surprised how much I really love this strainer set. I've already gotten a lot of use out of them and look forward to much more over the coming months, heck years.
If you are looking for normal strainers without the need and extra work for using fine mesh, then these are probably not for you.
They are also fairly shallow as other reviewers have stated so you can't put too much stuff in at once, but still works for me. I have used these for almost a year already and they still look as good as new and no rust spots with normal upkeeping.
1. They are versatile, which is why I can't come up with a single name for them. They definitely strain, drain, or even skim, and I can see using them as a make-do sieve.
2. The mesh is doubled and fine. Of course for some purposes you want a coarse mesh, but these definitely separately liquids from even rather small solids.
3. The three units are in widely varying sizes, from quite small to fairly large. I've seen other sets that don't have much size variation and are less useful. For instance, here you can use the small one for straining tea from a teapot, the middle one for general filtering use, and the large one for pots of soup, pasta, etc.
Now the issues:
1. These are not deep, They have an unusual form factor, which tends to wide and shallow. The lack of depth reduces utility for some applications.
2. The large one deforms easily. It arrived with the mesh bent. I was able to straighten it out, but I can see it happening again if it isn't stored carefully. It really needs to be hung.
3. These are definitely light-duty and not terribly strong. They're fine for home use in a typical kitchen, but if cooking is your hobby or avocation, you'll want something with more of a commercial strength at a commercial price.
Bottom line: a nice, versatile set for light-duty use at home.
I use strainers and sifters for all kinds of things in the kitchen when I am cooking. I use the strainer to remove the juice from canned fruits, canned beans and other canned fruits and vegetables. I like to sift my flour before I bake and I sift powder sugar on top of my brownies as soon as they come out of the oven. The large strainer makes sifting 8 cups of flour go very fast and makes my flour nice and fluffy. When I buy fresh fruits like grapes and strawberries, I like to wash them off over the sink in the large strainer and then let them sit to drain off the water. It has certainly been nice having an assortment of sizes when I need to sift or drain something. The handles are strong and do not bend when I have it full of flour or fruit and they are easy to hang up in my cabinet.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.