Stainless Steel 3-Layer Bento Lunch Box w/SECURLOCK Lids | LARGE 1600 ML Top-Grade Durable Stainless Steel | ECO-Safe & Healthy
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Product Dimensions||7.2 x 5.5 x 3.8 inches; 1.25 Pounds|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Material Type Free||PVC Free, BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Lead Free, Vinyl Free|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE ORIGINAL JAPANESE BENTO LUNCH BOX: Order from "M2 Brands" to receive authentic GRUB2GO lunch boxes.
- INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE SECURLOCK (TM) LID LOCKS: Unlike other metal lunchboxes that use flimsy insecure lid locks that wear out and slip off, the GRUB2GO features SECURLOCK lid locks that snap into place and keep the lid and contents secure at all times.
- OWN THE WORLD'S MOST STYLISH & ECO-FRIENDLY BENTO BOX (OVER 1,000 REVIEWS!): Be envied with the Stainless Steel Lunch Containers by GRUB2GO. Great design, versatile function and a minimalist style come together in a versatile package.
- ENVIRONMENT & HUMAN FRIENDLY: Our tiffin style lunch box kits are made with 100% food grade stainless steel. They are non-toxic & non-leaching and are BPA-free, phthalates-free, PVC-free, vinyl-free and lead-free. ABSOLUTELY NO PLASTICS USED.
- LARGE 1,600 ML CAPACITY, THREE-TIER DESIGN: This lunchbox is bigger that others! Good for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks. Four-piece set includes a bottom compartment that fits condiment trays or cups, top compartment, an integrated tray for snacks, condiments or utensils, and the Snug Lid(TM). The integrated locking clips are adjustable for tightness.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
THE WORLD'S MOST STYLISH & ECO-FRIENDLY STAINLESS STEEL LUNCH BOX IS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON!
Premium Quality Construction
These premium meal boxes for adults and kids are made of high quality, durable materials. 100% food safe and BPA free; contains no lead, vinyl, PVC, phthalates and other toxic materials. No leaching, odors or stains. Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
This amazing large three tier nesting eco friendly adult metal food container works with any meal. It is ideal for keeping anything from salad, fruit, vegetables to pasta, sandwich, salads, snack, humus and snacks.
In addition, the unique SECURLOCK(TM) keeps your food fresh longer. Note that the lids are not 100% leak proof leakproof because they contain no plastic or synthetic materials. Not for microwave use.
Product: GRUB2GO Stainless Steel Lunch Box
INCLUDES: Four-piece set: bottom compartment, top compartment, an integrated tray for small snacks, condiments or utensils, and the exclusive SECURLOCK(TM).
Total Capacity: 1,600 ML (Bottom: 700 ML + Top: 700 ML + Tray: 200 ML)
Dimensions: 7" x 5.25" x 3.5"
Exterior Finish: 100% Food-Grade Stainless Steel
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By C. Chan on February 11, 2018
By Amazon Customer on February 26, 2019
By Jennifer Sellers on May 11, 2019
As expected with any stainless steel box, it is not leakproof as there is not a silicone seal around the lids. You CANNOT put soup in this. You CAN put foods that are slightly moist such as strawberries, but you'll want to keep any crackers separate as they will become soggy. Even if packed with all dry foods, the kids reported that crackers were stale by lunch when packed that morning, so now I pack them in a reusable silicone baggie. You will want to make sure your lunch bag is such that the Grub2Go box stays upright, and not a bag that will turn the box on its side for carrying or everything would be jumbled together. All of the stainless boxes are way more expensive than the cheap-o plastic containers, but this is an investment you'll want to make, and these were less expensive than many others I saw yet got better reviews. They are quality made! I like that I'm not filling up the landfill with plastic bags or leaching plastic chemicals into my children's food. Also, there would be more than enough room for an average adult's lunch too.
Things I don't like? There's 4 pieces that will need to be washed daily if you/child will use them daily and cost would prohibit most people from buying a spare so as not to have to wash them daily. Also, I'm wondering what will happen if a part of the box gets lost? Say the lid goes missing? Can you order a new one or do you have to replace the whole box? Not sure on that, but otherwise we're happy with these!!!