Other Sellers on Amazon
Manual Frozen Meat Slicer, befen Stainless Steel Meat Cutter Beef Mutton Roll Meat Food Slicer Slicing Machine for Home Cooking Kit of Hot Pot Shabu Shabu
|Blade material||Stainless Steel|
|Color||Frozen Meat Slicer|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||17.99 x 9.49 x 4.02 inches|
|Item Weight||5.84 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1. This Befen Frozen Food Slicer eliminates one of the most time-consuming jobs in food prep. It helps to slice frozen meat, such as frozen beef, lamb, chicken, ham and fish for variety of purposes including making hotpot, sukiyaki, pizza topping, sandwiches or into jerky for treats.
- 2. MATERIAL OF MEAT SLICER: The frozen meat slicer is made of high quality stainless steel that can be easy to clean and enable for a long time to use
- 3. BENEFITS: Save Money on Buying Pre-sliced Food. If you regularly buy pre-sliced meats at the supermarket, with this meat slicer you can buy for example, a chuck of beef or lamb, then chill in the freezer for a few hours or so before slicing into thin slices – it works out about half the cost and you’ll save a lot of money over a year, possibly even enough to pay for the machine.
- 4. Package includes: a set of the frozen meat slicer, a separate meat holder, 2 blades(1 installed), 10 meat bags, 2 suction cups, an allen wrench and the instruction manual. DIMENSION: 460mm*160mm*120mm (18.1'' * 6.3'' * 4.7''); Blade Length: 170mm (6.7''); Weight : 2.3kg; Thickness of the meat slice can be adjusted: from 0.2mm to 25mm. It’s recommended to slice thinly because the thinner the meat is, the easier for you have a clean cut.
- 5. WARRANTY: 1-Year-Warranty. NOTE: Please read the instruction manual and properly freeze the meat before using this product. There are detailed steps showing you how to prepare the ingredient and how to operate this product. If the meat is not properly frozen, it would be difficult to achieve a clean cut. If there's any question, please contact us from the product listing on Amazon.com and click seller "Befen" and click ask a question.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ANY WAY YOU SLICE IT!
Befen Frozen Meat Slicer does a great job on a variety of foods.
One common misconception about meat slicers is that they are to be used only for meat. However, this is not the case, as it can be used to with a variety of foods ranging from cabbage to onions to fish. It can be used for a variety of purposes in any home.
Throwing a great dinner party is as easy as 1-2-3.
A child’s birthday party can be fun and easy. Just slice all your ingredients for pizza in advance, and the children can have a great time making their own pizzas.
Having a home made hot pot is effortless with befen food slicer. A perfectly sliced beef or lamb, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions and other vagetables will take no time at all to prepare.
For all your slicing needs, from paper-thin to extra-thick, befen meat slicer makes food preparation fast and easy.
Make delicious and healthy sandwiches or pizza topping.
By purchasing a large chunk of beef or turkey at the store, then slicing it into deli style slices, you can easily serve beef or turkey sandwiches all week long. By adding a few tomatoes, red onions, lettuce, and your kids will be the envy at the lunch table.
Homemade apple pie can be fast and delicious when Befen Food Slicer does all the slicing work for you.
Save Money on Buying Pre-sliced Food
If you regularly buy pre-sliced meats at the deli counter, you’ll save a lot of money over a year, possibly even enough to pay for the machine.
If you have a meat slicer you can buy for example, a chuck of beef or deli meat, then chill in the freezer for a few hours or so before slicing into thin slices – it works out about half the cost and we always have easy food in the freezer.
What's in the Box?
This Manual Frozen Meat Slicer includes:
1 Set of the frozen meat slicer
2 Blades (1 installed)
2 Replacement suction cups
10 Meat bags
1 Seperate meat holder
1 Allen wrench
1 Instruction Manual
How to Replace Blade?
To remove the blade.
Step 1: First, remove the thickness knob, stop plate, inner knob.
Step 2: Second, use the allen wrench in the accessory bag to remove the blade screw.
To replace new blade:
Step 1: First, secure the new blade with blade screw using allen wrench.
Step 2: Second, put the inner knob, stop plate and thickness knob back.
How to Set Up the Meat Slicer
1. Find the V-shape feeder table in the package.
2. Find the bolt screws(the one that have wings) that's inside the accessory bag.
3. Put the v-shape feeder on the bottom board, put the bolts carefully through the hole on the bottom board, and secure the bolts tightly from the bottom side with bolt screws.
Useful Tips When Using a Meat Slicer
1. Do not try to slice bone. It is important to only slice foods which do not contain bone. This can cause damage to your slicer.
2. Do not slice fully thawed meat. The best texture is one which is almost frozen. It is the same as if you were to slice chicken breasts in order to fillet them into very thin slices. Anyone who has tried to do this understands that it is very difficult to achieve a nice even cut when the meat is fully thawed. The same applies with a slicer. Trying to thinly slice foods which are, for lack of a better term, floppy – just doesn’t work.
3. Do not skimp on the cleaning. It is important that the parts has to be taken down seperately to clean after every use. This is an important part of maintenance. The better you keep it clean and in good condition, the longer it will last.
4. Do not wash in the dishwasher. Do not try to wash any part of your slicer in the dishwasher. The hard detergents are not suitable for these appliances. Instead wash with warm soapy water and do not rush this process in order to make sure all parts are completely dry before reassembly.
5. Do not slice foods with seeds. The seeds of other fruits such as peaches, avocados, apples, etc. can cause damage to your appliance.
6. When some people complain about their slicer not slicing smoothly for paper thin results, one should first ask if the food item is completely thawed. This can make a big difference in your results.
BE ALERT: SHARP KNIFE BLADE
GET IT WITH CONFIDENCE: Befen offers their best free replacement and refund policy in any case.