Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Fitness Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
StairMaster SM3 StepMill
|Price:||$3,495.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Smaller but just as tough as the commercial version sold into health clubs
- Climbing stairs is one of the most efficient and effective cardio and strength workouts
- Step range of 26 to 162 steps per minute
- 10 total workout programs, including fat burner, calorie burner, intervals and more
- Easy-to-read large backlit LCD display; Polar-compatible heart rate monitoring
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For nearly 30 years, the StairMaster StepMill has been called the toughest workout in the gym. Now you can bring that same toughness home with the new StepMill 3. With a revolving set of 6-inch stairs, the resulting step range of 26 to 162 steps per minute will strengthen your legs and boost your cardio. The SM3 offers plenty of workout options, with such programs as Quick Start, Manual, Steady, Mystery Challenge, Build, Bell Shaped, Calorie Burner, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone Trainer and Heart Rate Intervals. The console tracks your time, watts, calories, heart rate, level (1-20), floors/minute, segment time, floors climbed and workout profile. Additional features include heart rate pulse grips mounted to ergonomically designed handrails, automatic safety stop sensor at the rear of the base of the steps, a 275-pound weight capacity and an impressive warranty of lifetime frame, 5 year mechanical, 2 year electronics and 1 year labor and wear items.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, the machine makes extremely loud sound. It feels like you are on a subway station…
Would not go with assembly service (Los Angeles area). The technician who was assembling my machine damaged freshly painted walls. When I mentioned it he just “Ok-ed” end left. The company says they have nothing to do with it. Saying "No damage on the picture - no problem". Contacted them about the screw that fell out. They stated that it is an EXTRA.... I wander what other "EXTRA" parts to expect and if this somehow is going to affect my health and safety.
Summary: look for something else
The steps could have been wider