2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins on date of purchase and covers mechanical/electrical breakdowns not covered by the manufacturer.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
StairMaster SM3 StepMill
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Smaller but just as tough as the commercial version sold into health clubs
- Climbing stairs is one of the most efficient and effective cardio and strength workouts
- Step range of 26 to 162 steps per minute
- 10 total workout programs, including fat burner, calorie burner, intervals and more
- Easy-to-read large backlit LCD display; Polar-compatible heart rate monitoring
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
For nearly 30 years, the StairMaster StepMill has been called the toughest workout in the gym. Now you can bring that same toughness home with the new StepMill 3. With a revolving set of 6-inch stairs, the resulting step range of 26 to 162 steps per minute will strengthen your legs and boost your cardio. The SM3 offers plenty of workout options, with such programs as Quick Start, Manual, Steady, Mystery Challenge, Build, Bell Shaped, Calorie Burner, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone Trainer and Heart Rate Intervals. The console tracks your time, watts, calories, heart rate, level (1-20), floors/minute, segment time, floors climbed and workout profile. Additional features include heart rate pulse grips mounted to ergonomically designed handrails, automatic safety stop sensor at the rear of the base of the steps, a 275-pound weight capacity and an impressive warranty of lifetime frame, 5 year mechanical, 2 year electronics and 1 year labor and wear items.
User Manual [PDF 2.58mb]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 46 x 29 x 73 inches; 223 Pounds
- Item model number : 140001
- Date First Available : January 16, 2013
- Manufacturer : StairMaster
- ASIN : B00B1W8N0A
Best Sellers Rank:
#277,370 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #108 in Step Fitness Machines
- Customer Reviews: