StairMaster 4600CL Stepper
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- State-of-the-art, battery-powered stair stepper for cardio and lower body workout
- Cushioned, one-piece foot pedals, side handrails, and easy-grip upper body handles
- Step range of 1 to 14 inches and step rate of 26 to 174 steps per minute
- Features 20 resistance levels, six workout programs, and a backlit LCD display
- Measures 32 x 69 x 44 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 155 pounds; 15-year frame warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
StairMaster 4600CL Stepper. Seller Refurbished. State-of-the-art, battery-powered stair stepper for cardio and lower body workout Cushioned, one-piece foot pedals, side handrails, and easy-grip upper body handles Step range of 1 to 14 inches and step rate of 26 to 174 steps per minute Features 20 resistance levels, six workout programs, and a backlit LCD display Measures 32 x 69 x 44 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 155 pounds;
The latest evolution of state-of-the-art climbing machines, the 4600CL cordless FreeClimber delivers a vigorous cardio workout in the comfort of your own home. The 4600CL is outfitted with an electronically controlled alternator with a chain drive that precisely controls the pedal descent, letting a wide range of users find the perfect workout pace for their fitness level. The patented independent pedal geometry, meanwhile, keeps the pedals level throughout, ensuring a biomechanically correct movement that won't strain your muscles over the long term. And thanks to the cushioned, one-piece foot pedals, the side handrails, and the easy-grip upper-body handles, almost anyone can find a comfortable stepping position.
The 4600CL offers a step range of 1 to 14 inches and a step rate of 26 to 174 steps per minute, depending on whether you want to step hard or maintain an easy pace. Also along for the ride is an easy-to-read, custom LCD display that offers six workout programs with integrated progress monitors: quick start, manual, fat burner, calorie burner, speed intervals, and heart rate zone trainer. And serious workout enthusiasts will dig the nationally recognized fitness test, which gauges individual progress, and the custom firefighter fitness test (CPAT). Other details include 20 resistance levels, Polar-compatible wireless heart rate monitoring, a maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds, and such user amenities as a reading rack, water bottle holder, and accessory tray.
The 4600CL, which measures 32 by 69 by 44 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 155 pounds, runs on a cordless battery for maximum convenience (battery charger included). It also carries the following warranties: 15 years on the frame, 3 years on parts, and one year on labor and wear items.
- Electronically controlled alternator with chain drive precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Patented, independent pedal geometry with four-bar linkage keeps pedals level to ensure a safe, biomechanically correct movement
The 4600CL Stepper offers an easy-to-read, back-lit C40 LCD console to track your workout metrics.
- One-piece soft pedals offer the ultimate in stepping comfort
- Ergonomically designed side handrails accommodate a wide range of users
- Speed range from 26 to 174 steps per minute
- Backed by 17 years of proven performance
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Step Range: 1" to 14"/2.5 to 36 cm
- Step Rate: 26 to 174 steps/minute
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar-compatible wireless
- Computer Display Type: C40 Custom LCD
- Workouts: 6 Programs - quick start, manual, fat burner, calorie burner, speed intervals, heart rate zone trainer
- Fitness Tests: Multi-stage Fit Test and CPAT Fire Fit Test
- Product Dimensions: 69"H x 44"L x 32"W/175 H x 112 L x 81 W cm
- Machine Weight: 155 pounds/70 kg
- Console Accessories: Reading rack, water bottle holder and accessory tray
- Power Requirements: Cordless, battery charger included
- Maximum User Weight: 300 pounds (136 kg)
Parts - 3 years, labor and wear items - 1 year, frame - 15 years
In 1983, a Tulsa, Oklahoma company created a fitness training product line that stepped up exercise to a new level--StairMaster machines. The invention was credited for being "among the first machines to turn gyms into modern exercise arenas" by USA Today, the nations most popular daily newspaper. Along with PDAs, laptops, and mobile phones, StairMaster machines have been labeled among the top 25 inventions that changed our lives over the past 25 years (USA Today, May 21, 2007). In fact, it was the only fitness product on the list.
More than two decades later, StairMaster products are still hard at work in gyms and homes preparing everyone from elite athletes to people in uniform, while being mentioned almost daily in the nations news media and sitcoms like Seinfeld. Ed Viesturs, Americas leading high-altitude mountaineer, relies on StairMaster trainers to prepare for climbs such as Mount Everest. "I do an hour on a StairMaster with a 50-pound pack on my back after simulating climbing movements in the gym," said Viesturs in Outdoor magazine. "These sessions hurt, but not as much as having to walk away from a climb because you weren't fit enough."
American hero Jim Campbell also looks to StairMaster trainers to maintain his physical readiness. A firefighter from Indianapolis, Campbell set the StairMaster StepMill record in 2006 (113.4 vertical miles in 24 hours). More than just a hobby, Campbell put his intensive training to use by rescuing a person trapped on the second story of a burning building--a feat that earned him a special commendation. Campbell joins thousands of firefighters who routinely train on StairMaster products to maintain top form. Are StairMaster machines a good solution for safe and effective lower body and cardio conditioning? Just ask each new firefighter candidate who must achieve 60 steps per minute for 3 minutes on a StairMaster StepMill while wearing a 50-pound vest and fire protective clothing ("turnouts").
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety WarningAs with any exercise program, consult your physician before you begin.
Legal DisclaimerVery nice, used, pre owned, well-maintained, commercial exercise equipment; Re conditioned, serviced and detailed with ZERO issues. This purchase includes an in home, office, or business 12 month parts and labor warranty, a new equipment mat, freight/shipping insurance, and lifetime customer support. It will be delivered “Curbside” via commercial carrier with call ahead prior notification and appointment; 5 to 15 days after purchase (white glove inside delivery is available for an extra cost, email for a quote) (* we accept returns, see details)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The 4600 I use is in a gym at work and it gets a beating and has been reliable over several years. Nobody takes care of it.
But this issue makes me give it a middle-of-the-road rating. I don't know why they didn't pay attention to the alignment.