- Shipping Weight: 200 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07BVHQDWH
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,823,896 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
StairMaster - SC 5 Stepper TSE-1 10" NTSC TV Tuner
- TV Tuner and Large 10” touch screen dislays time, interval timer, level (1-20), heart rate, calories, floors climbed, floors per minute, watts, METs and workout profilemer, level (1-20), heart rate, calories, floors climbed, floors per minute, watts, METs and workout profile
- 10 programmed workouts include Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Intervals, Bell-Shaped, Build, Mystery Challenge, Steady, and Heart Rate Zone Trainer
- Quieter step design improves fluidity of stepping motion and provides added cushion for joints
- Handrails are ergonomically designed, which means users experience a natural movement that minimizes impact.
- Product dimensions: 43" L x 27" W x 68" H (109cm L x 68cm W x 173cm H)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Climbing is a challenge of endurance. The high intensity, short-duration workout of a StairMaster StairClimber 5 is unbeatable. Featuring a wide range of programming options in a small footprint, the StairClimber 5 is a powerful addition to your training programs.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Part Two. Got it together with help. I have downgraded (3 to 2)another star. This time for the archaic data screen. It doesn't store data, that makes it difficult to maintain goals. It has the unpleasant glitch of terminating the session before I am done climbing to the top of what ever building I have selected. I sent a copy of my review to the company along with a request to see if there are any upgrades available. As yet I have not received any response.
I just tried to call them (10-7-13 10:45AM Mountain) The message said they were currently in a 'training session' any would I call back or stay on the line to leave a message. I waited. Then the line went dead. Tried it again with the same result. At this point I don't know if they are still in business. Update to follow should I get a response or a solution. My recommendation at this point is to seriously consider another brand.
I waited weeks to get this machine and when it was finally delivered the actual touch screen console was missing.
Despite the missing console- the machine looks excellent.
I can't wait to use it... Hopefully I will get the console soon. I'm a bit disappointed considering I spent so much money for this machine.
I will keep you posted on what finally happens...
FYI Prime does not always mean "2 day shipping"- especially for larger items... You may end up waiting more than 2 days. [also-unlike this particular stairmaster, the one I purchased was listed specifically as "Prime"]