StairMaster Pair of TwistLock Adjustable Dumbbells (100-Pounds)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fast: You never have to take your hands off the handles to change the weight. Just dock, twist and go!
- Simple: The highly visible weight selection windows clearly show the selected weight
- Compact: Patented design delivers the most compact adjustable dumbbell available
- Safe: Weight changes can only be made when the handle is in the cradle
- Design: Contoured, soft grip handles and Aluminum cradle deliver unmatched quality
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The new TwistLock Adjustable Dummbells are the most space efficient and easy-to-use option available today – in fact no other adjustable dumbbell weight can be changed as quickly and easily as the TwistLock dumbbell! With a weight range starting at just 5 lbs, this gives users of all fitness levels the opportunity to execute a wide range of exercises in the comfort of their own home without having to purchase the equivalent number of regular dumbbells. No knobs to turn, pins to align, or levers to slide – just twist and go! The patented TwistLock cutting-edge technology allows quick and easy weight adjustments with the simple twist of each dumbbell handle. You never have to take your hands off the dumbbell handles – simply place them into the dumbbell cradle and twist the handle…once the desired weight is shown in the readout window, you are ready to go! For added safety, the TwistLock weight adjust system can only be made when the dumbbell is docked with the beautifully designed cradles (included) that hold the dumbbells. Nobody wants oversized, bulky, odd shaped dumbbells getting in the way of your training. That is why the StairMaster engineers and designers spent so much time analyzing gym quality, commercial style dumbbells – after all, that’s what you would prefer to workout with in your own home if you had the space and money to buy them. They made sure the TwistLock design looked like a dumbbell, felt like a dumbbell and delivered results like a dumbbell. Unlike many other adjustable style dumbbells on the market, the perfectly balanced TwistLock dumbbell delivers the same basic sizes as gym style dumbbells as you increase the weight…so whether you are using a 5 lbs or 50 lbs weight, the size of the dumbbell closely resembles the size of the same weight you would use in the gym. The contoured and textured dumbbell handles provide a comfortable and secure grip during your workouts.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- When you lift the full 50lbs, the weight picks up the cradle to. This is annoying, but the problem mostly goes away once the cradles are mounted to the optional stand. I'd say if you are spending the money on these, you should buy the stand to.
- The dumbbells are physically large. With the optional stand they take up a good size corner of the room. For the money, someone who is well organized could probably store a whole set of dumbbells in a similar space.
- I've been using these weights for about a year and have made a lot of improvements. But now I am using the full 50lbs setting on a lot more of my exercises which is the max, and there is nothing more I can do except more and more reps.
Besides that, I think this is an amazing product and I would've probably never gotten to the 50lbs limit if I had to keep going to the gym every time. I just hope Stairmaster will invent some kind of attachment that will allow the set to go above 50lbs. before I max out on all my exercises.
Instant shift between weights (obvious advantages for training.)
Expensive, but not as expensive as being overweight.
Decent cradles look good.
Quiet during use (a huge plus ... can't stand listening to clink-clank ... clink-clank ...)
-These things are super slick - twist and they pop out.
-Start working out immediately without taking the time to change disks.
-Space saver - don't need to get a billion dumbbells in your house - you'll have a pair of 5-50 lb dumbbells (5 lb increments) all covered.
-Bigger than I expected, but I suppose pretty normal for a 50 pound weight.
-Do not drop these. disks will probably pop out. It's not a big deal. Just place everything back onto the dock - twist the extenders back in and reload the weights and everything works fine. Understand you have to take some care in handling these compared to weights at your university gym. Definitely for the best that these don't go past 50 lbs.
-That last disk is slightly difficult to pull out as it will adhere to the rack. A counter weight (usually my foot) can be used to help you pull that last disk out. It is smooth up to 45 lbs.