Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Color: Warm Grey|Change
Price:$208.99+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 396 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 417 reviews
on June 22, 2012
We purchased this product being a little skeptical about the mixed reviews. We needed an easier way to get into our intex above ground easy set pool and I saw that you did not need a deck for installation. Well we were building a little deck anyhow for ease of use but I figured we should be all set and better then that flimsy ladder that comes with the pool. This product is perfect. The steps are wide and deep and the stairs did not float in the pool for us maybe we used more sand than forty pounds I don't know we actually have sand around are pool so I took a shovel and just poured some in until I felt it was enough. We followed the directions exactly and it was built and in the pool in 30 minutes. It does take two to put it in the pool once its done but wow so awesome for our family and us to get in and out even my mom can use the pool because its safe and easy now. I will see if I can attach a picture I am not sure how to do that .........
review image
0Comment| 182 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 11, 2015
These steps are great and easy to install BUT.... I have had them for about 2 weeks, I say beware because my 2 year old fell through the railing and into the pool which isn't a big deal. The big deal was the sharp plastic pieces that scratched his face. ONCE YOU INSTALL THIS PLEASE PLEASE TAKE A PIECE OF SAND PAPER AND FILE DOWN ALL ROUGH EDGES . The part that he got hurt on looks like it was created when the plastic was molded together.
review image review image
on June 22, 2015
A bit taller than expected but easy to install and works perfectly. We love it. I feel safe. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a sturdy ladder.
Made for fat people like me that want to swim too. The standard ladder is much to ricky dink for me and it make me feel unsafe.
THANK YOU CONFER PLASTICS FOR PROVIDING A GREAT PRODUCT. GOOD JOB.
review image
on July 7, 2016
Love these! So easy to put together! Recommendations to use a rubber mallet, instead of a regular hammer, were spot on. Took about 30 minutes. Also did not use sand. Cut two pieces of 4 inch pvc into 2 ft. lengths. Also bought four end caps and glued one cap on with pvc glue, filled pipe with gravel, sealed other end. Then tie wrapped to bottom inside of stairs on each side and voila! Very happy with result and stability of ladder. Also very happy with vendor. Excellent communication. Will buy from them again.
on August 17, 2015
This is one of the few steps out there that worked with my abnormal 58 inch deck height. The only drawback is I had to fabricate a shelf under the steps to secure a sand-filled ballast bag because I didn't want to fill the unit with sand. That would make it extremely heavy and not easy to remove for winter storage. Now I just unstrap the ballast bag and pull the ladder out for winter storage.
on June 23, 2015
After looking and reading several reviews, I ordered 2 of these steps. Put one inside and one out, ( currently zip tied together, didn't use the arm fasteners to screw to deck. ) They seem very sturdy, and look Really Good! Will probably add a small weight to the inside one. Haven't been "heavy person tested" yet, put both together by myself in about 2 hours. Had help getting the one inside. Really Like! Money well spent. And they arrived Way Faster than expected!
on March 11, 2015
I absolutely LOVE this ladder! After we built our deck we looked for a ladder that would accomodate my family which all are very obese. Our old pool ladder would twist as they climbed it. This ladder has never shown any signs of stress as they get in and out. Also my 3 young kids use it to jump into the water and hang off of and it has never moved. This step ladder is perfect for our 18' above ground pool. The attachment to the deck adjusts to any height. The sand we put in the stairs and uprights has never leaked and this will be our third season. We do remove the ladder yearly at winter because the ice can get really thick. It is VERY easy to remove and place back in the water with 2 people, but is heavy. Only thing is if the pool gets dirty, you cannot vacuum under and scrubbing the wall is difficult behind it or under it. I would recommend this product to everyone!
33 comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2015
So far so good. Bought these for my 52" X 24' above ground pool. They are great. My. 63 year old mother was easily able to use these to get in/ out of pool. We have many kids using them all summer and so far, all is well. We have had it for a little over a year now and its at the end of it's second season of use.
on July 17, 2014
LOVE THIS LADDER! Very sturdy design. Only complaint is that they only include deck brackets for flush decks to pool. They do not include any brackets to fasten to deck IF your deck is not flush with pool. Improvised by using a couple 2x4s, cut to size, secured on both sides with L-brackets. Top brackets are screwed into top of wood. Works great! Love this ladder. Would highly recommend.
on August 30, 2016
Got this for our above ground pool. We recently had a deck built and needed a much taller ladder. This fit the bill and has exceeded our expectations. Looks great, allows all our heavier and elderly relatives enter and exit the pool easily. The kids and our lab love it too! Winner!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.