|Item Weight||0.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.2 x 15 x 12 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||75-30122|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Stalwart Parts Organizer Box with 23 Compartments
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features include: 21 compartments measure 2 x 2.5 x 2-Inch 2 compartments measure (approx.) 7 x 2.5 x 2-Inch
- Durable plastic constructionTransparent lid
- Secure closing latchesCarrying handle
- Dimensions: 2.25 x 15 x 12-Inch
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Find our Black Friday and everyday Tools and Home Improvement deals Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Best Tool Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||15 x 2.25 x 12 in||18.7 x 25.8 x 16.3 in||16.5 x 4.5 x 13 in||12.25 x 13.75 x 6 in||13 x 16 x 4 in||12.95 x 17.16 x 5.66 in|
Organize and transport up to 23 different pieces of hardware with the Trademark Tools Parts Organizer Box. The transparent lid allows you to verify you have the parts you need. Durable plastic construction and latches ensures safe transport of your hardware.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) There are really 22 compartments, not 23. They count the two sections on either side of the handle as compartments, but there is nothing to seperate them from one another, and items freely slide between them.
2) The 21 standard compartments are not 2 x 2.5" as advertised, but 1 7/8" x 2 1/8". May not seem like that much of a difference, but wait until you try and fit cables and other larger parts that DO fit in a 2 x 2.5 compartment! Fortunately, the dividers are removable so you CAN fit larger items, but then you have fewer compartments.
3) Shoddy construction. The latches fall off it when you even look at them crosseyed, and be careful latching the box, as the cheap plastic will bend to the point of unusability very easily.
Fortunately, I don't have to carry this around with me from job to job. It wouldn't last the week. If you are looking for something that won't fail the first day you use it, spend a few bucks more and get a Stanley. You will thank yourself.
Most recent customer reviews
I bought this one, thinking...Read more