Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Stamina 4825 Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Recumbent stationary bike for effective low-impact aerobic exercises in your home
- Smooth magnetic resistance with dial tension control to set workout intensity
- Six preset fitness programs with pace guide; includes challenging changing speed targets
- Pulse sensors built into handrails to easily stay within target heart rate zone
- Some assembly required; 3-year warranty on frame, 90 days on parts
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Magnetic resistance system offers a smooth, quiet workout Wheels for easy transport InTouch one-button control electronic monitor displays workout time, speed, distance, and calories Comfortable padded seat and oversized weighted pedals Dial tension control sets workout intensity with ease Levelling stabilizer caps provide a smooth and comfortable workout Sturdy steel frame Measures 56L x 26W x 33.5H inches Power requirement: 2 AA batteries included Manufacturer's warranty included: see complete details in the Product Guarantee area Founded in 1987, Stamina is dedicated to building a stronger, healthier you. The company supplies high-quality products at excellent value to the fitness and leisure markets, showcasing hundreds of products around the world over the past two decades. Stamina is responsible for such brands as Body by Jake, Suzanne Somers, Tony Little, and more. Their mission is straightforward and admirable: Stamina strives to outperform the competition by maintaining effective communication, consistent quality, and superior service. They will continue to pursue perfection through the design excellence of these home fitness products. Assembled dimensions: 56L x 26W x 33.5H inches. 6 preset programs for workout intensity. Comfortable padded seat and oversize weighted pedals. Fingertip pulse sensors built into handrails. InTouch monitor shows pulse, calories burned, and more. Wheels for easy transport. Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee).
Color: One Color
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This bike is quiet because it uses a ribbed serpentine belt to drive the mechanism which is very similar to what you would find under the hood of the car. There is a good range of resistance available and it has no trouble getting me up to the upper range of my ability.
I eventually removed the plastic covering the mechanism because it makes the unit a bit more compact. Doing that allowed me to correct the way the belt was tracking on the pulleys as well (one edge of the belt was rubbing against the edge of a pulley).
Assembling the bike took about 45 minutes by myself, though the beginning part of the assembly would have been easier with two people. As others have said, the screws to attach the seat to the bike frame are already in the seat, just unscrew and then attach to bike and screw back in.
Also, when screwing in the leg pedals they screw in opposite direction, one pedal screws in clockwise and the other pedal screws in counter clockwise.
I had trouble with one bolt during the assembly so I used my own wrench and was able to get the nut threaded on the bolt.
The bolts/nuts/washers come in plastic that is sealed on top of the cardboard and is see through. All the bolts/nuts/washers are labeled so I suggest taking it out of the packaging carefully so they do not get jumbled together. While you read the directions this will be helpful which bolt to use in which area.
I already used the bike, and I am impressed with how sturdy the bike feels while riding, amazingly quiet, and I like the preset workouts and also the target range. The display takes a bit to get use to.
So far I have only used the bike once but I believe it is a solid bike and only time will tell how well it holds up.
11-20-2013 follow up ---
I have used the recumbent bike several times and am still very satisfied for the price I paid. Able to get a great workout, quiet, sturdy while riding, and it only took a couple of times to get use to the display.
1) Walk-through design makes for easy on, easy off riding.
2) Bike sits low with monitor out of the way for easy TV viewing.
3) Resistance is good with the feel of riding a real bicycle.
4) Bike is very stable while riding, stabilizing system is good.
5) Monitor is easy to read.
6) Bike is very quiet while riding.
7) Price is well worth the $189 paid.
1) Seat is hard. Bought Sunlite Bicycle Gel Seat Cover, Western, 15.5"x12"
from Amazon for $32. Works very well & fit like it's made for the bike.
2) Protective tape is on heart meter and hard to get off (use Goof-Off).
3) Screws from seat and backrest may appear to be missing but they are
in the seat and need to be removed.
With the exception of the comfort of the seat not being cushioned this bike is everything I was looking for and I could not be happier with my decision to make this purchase.
I had a warranty, because I KNEW something would happen. So time filling out warranty info. Time spending taking pictures. I had to go to the store and BUY packing tape, so I could send it back.
The seat looks to thin, yes I took everything out of the box and unwrapped it. it looks like a hassle to adjust the distance from seat to pedals, because you have to adjust the entire back half of the bike. Not just the seat adjusts.
Why risk it. Why go through the stress and frustration. learn from my mistake. No not buy this bike. If you want to gamble, go to Las Vegas, not with your personal time.
dr. Darrell of Michigan.