Stamina 55-2065 Dual Action Elite Programmable Elliptical / Stepper
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dual action handlebars or stationary handlebars
- Heart rate sensors are built into the stationary handlebars
- Easily goes from an elliptical to stepper
- Quiet and smooth magnetic resistance, programmable console display
- Aluminum upright for lighter weight yet durability
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Stamina Elliptical / Stepper With Dual Action gives you stepper and elliptical workouts on one machine... fully programmable! Like getting 2 for the price of 1! With Stamina's Elite Elliptical / Stepper With Dual Action switching between Elliptical mode and Stepper mode quickly and easily. When the adjustment knobs are attached to the rail caps, the Elite Elliptical / Stepper is in Stepper mode. When the adjustment knobs are attached to the pedal sliders, the Elite Elliptical / Stepper is in the Elliptical mode. To change mode, just move the knobs on each slider. Details: Magnetic braking system creates resistance for your workout... fully-programmable resistance lets you control the intensity of your workout; Adjust the intensity level anytime during your workout by pressing the "+" button or "-" button on the console; Choose between 12 pre-programmed workouts our create and save up to 4 of your own workouts; Electronic console displays time, height, weight, RPM speed, MPH, distance, fat percentage, calories burned, and body metabolism rate; Forward or reverse modes let you vary your workout; Heart rate sensors are built into the handlebars; Water bottle holder; Foam padded handlebars; Wheels for portability; Sturdy steel frame construction with aluminum upright for lighter weight; Approx. 46 x 30 3/4 x 52", 137 lbs. Save room in your home and save money without losing quality! Order Today! This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. Stamina Elite Elliptical / Stepper with Dual Action
Programmed with 12 workouts and capable of creating and saving four personalized workouts, this machine combines an elliptical strider and a stepper to provide upper- and lower-body exercise in addition to a low-impact cardiovascular workout. A battery-operated monitor displays time, height, weight, RPM, speed, distance, fat percentage, calories burned, metabolism rate, and heart rate. (Heart-rate sensors are built into a stationary hand grip.) Plus and minus buttons (+ and -) on the monitor allow a workout's intensity level to be altered without interrupting the workout. The machine employs a heavy-weighted flywheel-resistance and belt-drive train so it operates silently and smoothly.
The elliptical mode blends stair climbing, cycling, skiing, and walking in a single movement. In forward motion, quadriceps, buttocks, lower abdomen, hips, and thighs are targeted. In reverse motion, hamstrings, lower buttocks, hips, thighs, and calves are targeted. The stepper mode works the same muscle groups with a vertical motion. Switching between modes is quick and easy. In either mode, dual-action handlebars--foam-padded for comfort--add an upper-body workout to tone and firm arms, chest, shoulders, and back. (The stationary hand grip offers an alternative to the handlebars.) A water bottle and bottle holder are positioned on the machine's upright section. The cross-trainer's frame is steel and aluminum. Floor protectors safeguard a workout area and prevent skidding. Assembled (instructions included), the machine measures 46 inches long x 30-3/4 inches wide and weighs 153 pounds.
About Elliptical Trainers
Elliptical trainers represent the next wave of advancement in low-impact cardiovascular exercise machines and continue to grow in popularity. By simulating motions experienced through walking, stepping, cycling, and skiing, elliptical machines allow for a smooth and fluid motion while building strength in the arms and legs. Similar to the exercise position for treadmills, elliptical trainers are used by standing in an upright position while holding the handrails of the machine. With elliptical trainers, however, your feet remain in the foot pedals throughout the exercise regimen and circulate in a smooth and seamless motion, resulting in little to no impact on the knees, back, and hips.
Elliptical trainers are compatible for all ages and fitness levels and allow you to select the difficulty level through the incline and intensity settings. Additionally, elliptical trainers allow you to determine the complexity of your workout based on your needs, all while listening to music, watching television, or reading a magazine while exercising in the comfort and safety of your own home.
Although different types of elliptical trainers offer an assortment of features, many of them include an array of challenging programs, forward and reverse directional movement, EKG grip pulse handles, a lightweight portable design with easy fold-up capability, and a monitor displaying calories burned, distance, speed, time, and heart rate. Other types of exercise machines, namely treadmills and bikes, offer excellent cardiovascular exercise and muscular training for the legs in a forward-motion exercise. Elliptical trainers take this to the next level by offering an upper and lower body workout with dual motion, challenging and diverse programs, and a low-impact exercise machine that won't strain sensitive joints.
Top Customer Reviews
- Straight-forward assembly
- Very nice looking and sleek design
- Takes up little space and quite compact especially if you want to put it in a small space like a bedroom(where I have mine).
- Two machines in one! It's an elliptical and a stepper and it's easy to switch from one to the other. There's your value right there. No need to buy two machines.
- Well laid out out button controls and clear display
- A nice variety of different settings to try or to challenge yourself. They'll always be a program that will give you the intense workout that you want. So this machine is great for people of all fitness levels.
- The dual action bars tend to be a bit on the wobbly side. No amount of screw tightening seems to alleviate this. I'm not sure if this is normal for this type of machine or my product has a defect of some kind.
Minor or knit-picking gripes ;-):
- I wish there was a heart rate monitor on the dual action bars and not just on the stationary bars.
- I wish the display was backlit.
- I wish the water bottle holder could accommodate thicker sized bottles. I know the machine comes with a bottle but I like to use the one I've always used.
All and all, I'm quite pleased with the Stamina 55-2065. I did months of research to try and find the right elliptical. I read both the positive and negative reviews for other machines and I was scared to purchase one until I came across this one. I'm glad I listened to the reviews and got it. This is a solid machine and will definitely give you the workout you need. No more gym membership for me.
It is a nice solid machine, with good programmable options, espically for the price. It is a little less smooth turning than I'd like, so it has a little more of a walking/running feel than the expensive ellipticals you use at the gym, but the important part was to lessen the impact on the knees which this machine does effectively.
For the price, it is a well-built machine. I would reccommend it.
My only problems with it are:
1. The heart-rate monitor doesn't work very well.
2. The estimated calories burned seems to be way off (under). I can work out on the highest level (level 16) for 30 minutes and it says that I've burned only about 75 calories.
Those things don't bother me enough to say that I would not purchase the machine again, however.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
works as advertised
Chews through batteries.Read more