Stamina ATS Air Rower
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied rowing machine per product instructions
- Moving the rowing machine to a new location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 4 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EFFECTIVE: Dynamic wind resistance provides an efficient smooth rowing stroke. Designed for rigorous use and the intensity of your workout is up to you. Simply row faster or harder and the machine will follow your lead and amp up the level of resistance. For less resistance, slow down. The air transfer system constantly adjusts to match your rowing speed. Track progress and adjust your routine accordingly using the multi-function monitor that displays speed, distance, time and calories burned.
- COMFORT: The upholstered, padded, sliding seat makes rowing comfortable and sliding easy even during longer rowing routines. Oversized angled seat rail solidly supports the smooth-sliding seat for easy seat return. Oversized footplates for any size user, adjustable nylon foot straps and textured hand grips. Designed to keep hands and feet stable and comfortable throughout the catch, drive, finish and recovery phases of rowing.
- RESULTS: Proven to provide a nearly unsurpassed aerobic workout without the relentless pounding to your joints. Quickly improve your fitness while drastically reducing injury risks. This low impact, full body workout targets all major muscle groups and pushes your heart rate to levels that increase your metabolism so you can burn calories and fat more efficiently. Supports all body types and frequent use. Feel secure & safe while rowing your way to a stronger, tighter, healthier body.
- PORTABLE: For extra convenience, the Stamina® 1403 Air Rower folds to a compact size for easy storage with built-in wheels. Floor protectors safeguard your workout area and prevent skidding. Assembled weight: 54 pounds / Packaged weight: 56 pounds. Assembled dimensions: 77 x 18 x 22 inches / Folded dimensions: 48 x 18 x 28 inches.
- WARRANTY INCLUDED: The Stamina® 35-1403 air rower includes Three-year frame warranty, 90-day parts warranty. Guaranteed support for parts, repair or replacement at no cost. Customer satisfaction is our priority.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More Choices, Same Great Rowing Machine. The same strength-building, cardiovascular workout many enjoyed with Stamina's most popular ATS air rower is now available in new, exciting color options. This durable, affordable wind-resistance rower effectively targets all major muscle groups to strengthen and tone your arms, legs, abs and glutes with a low impact full body workout. But not only is this rower effective; it's convenient. Storage is as simple as folding the frame to condense the rower. EFFECTIVE WIND RESISTANCE: Because the rower operates with wind resistance using Stamina's air transfer system, resistance levels are infinite and the intensity of your workout is up to you. With intuitive resistance responses, simply change the speed of your rowing stroke. As you row faster or harder, the machine will follow your lead and amp up the level of resistance. For less resistance, slow down. Because you don't have to take time to adjust the resistance, you can focus solely on the task at hand: building total body strength and endurance. CONSTRUCTED FOR LASTING COMFORT: The Stamina® 1403 Air Rower is outfitted with an angled, oversized seat rail that solidly supports the smooth-sliding seat. It's this padded, upholstered seat that keep you comfortable even during longer rowing routines. Textured grips and oversized footplates add to your comfort and keep your hands and feet stable throughout the catch, drive, finish and recovery phases of rowing. PROVEN TO DRIVE RESULTS: Why do so many fitness trainers recommend using a rower? Rowing is one of the best exercises for building a strong back while also pushing your heart rate to levels that actually increase your metabolism, burning calories and fat more efficiently. Because rowing is proven to provide a nearly unsurpassed aerobic workout without the relentless pounding to your joints, the Stamina® 1403 Air Rower lets you quickly improve your fitness while drastically reducing injury risks. Weight capacity: 250 pounds.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
My cousin (5'8" male, incredibly fit) and I both use this rower daily. It fits perfectly in my tiny (10' x 10') home gym, along with my weight bench, assorted Olympic weights, other small equipment, and TV stand. It is loud, but all air rowers are loud. My home gym is in the basement. When using the rower, people upstairs hear what sounds like gentle snoring in a different room. I can use this rower early in the morning without waking my spouse.
The resistance is excellent. There is no damper to control the air flow but as with all air rowers, you can increase the resistance by rowing harder. (The reviews that complain about the inability to "change" resistance settings do not understand the way air rowers work. When you row an actual boat on water, you can't change the resistance setting on the water, either. You get a better workout by rowing harder/faster.) I highly recommend this rower for a home gym.
I've uploaded a video so that others can get an idea of the noise level and range of the rowing strap. Obviously I don't recommend rowing in jeans. ;)
Easy to set up. It took me about 30 minutes or so, I was taking my time.
Great for any age.
Plenty of space for leg extension. I'm 5'8.
Convenient set up for easy storage in a closet.
The fan can be a little loud. I have a stereo on in the room so this doesn't really bother me like it might for others.
The digital interface is basic. I have no problem with that though because I just watch the time and speed. No bells & whistles for $300.
No setting for resistance. Like I said, no bells and whistles for $300. I'm fine with that.
I have been using the machine for the past week and I am satisfied with the effective workouts that I am able to get. I get a good full-body (legs, core, arms, back) workout. Will it build muscle for you? No not so much really. Will it aid in TONING UP those muscles that you haven't used for a while? Yes definitely :) You can expect to lose weight and increase cardiovascular development. The machine will keep an estimate of calories burned, but the reading doesn't appear to be too accurate. I have a chest strap and heart monitor Polar USA Unisex FT7F Red/Orange Watch that I use and it is very accurate. Your workout results will depend on your intensity and output.
As with any new exercise or piece of equipment form and technique is important. Just browse YouTube for some videos on form and technique then check out some vids on actual workouts. This is a great machine, and for the price, to integrate into your workout routine. If you plan on making this machine your primary workout then you are off to a great start.
-seat is pretty small if you have a big butt, I had to modify and put a plank and cushioning on top for it not to hurt me
-seat stoppers on bottom have limited range but that can easily be fixed by removing the rubber stoppers
-plastic parts feel flimsy and easily breakable but the rest of the parts are very good quality
-very loud, you won't really be able to hear your TV etc. unless you put headphones on
-resistance didn't feel too strong in the beginning but as my muscles have gotten sore it actually isn't bad
-you lose a lot of resistance toward the end of the pull and the recovery but maybe because I'm used to the weighted gym machines
-for those worried about the strap being cheap or breaking don't worry ;) it's woven and almost as strong as a dog leash
-everything except for the plastic parts feel solid and nice from the handlebar to the steel frame
-I come close to the 250IB limit on this and it's so solid I'm sure it can handle way more
-rubber grips on bottom have good traction and stay firm to my wooden floor
-at first I didn't think this machine was working out much but after a few days my shoulders, back, abs, legs, arms were all very sore, if you get a good rhythm and go over 10min your heart will race pretty fast, I'm very happy with this purchase especially for the price
If you're an advance rower, this may not be enough for you, but if you are just starting out and want something that works well and will give you a good solid workout. I recommend it.