4-Year Fitness Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Stamina ATS Air Rower
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EFFECTIVE: Dynamic wind resistance provides an efficient smooth rowing stroke. Designed for rigorous use and the intensity of your workout is up to you. Simply row faster or harder and the machine will follow your lead and amp up the level of resistance. For less resistance, slow down. The air transfer system constantly adjusts to match your rowing speed. Track progress and adjust your routine accordingly using the multi-function monitor that displays speed, distance, time and calories burned.
- COMFORT: The upholstered, padded, sliding seat makes rowing comfortable and sliding easy even during longer rowing routines. Oversized angled seat rail solidly supports the smooth-sliding seat for easy seat return. Oversized footplates for any size user, adjustable nylon foot straps and textured hand grips. Designed to keep hands and feet stable and comfortable throughout the catch, drive, finish and recovery phases of rowing.
- RESULTS: Proven to provide a nearly unsurpassed aerobic workout without the relentless pounding to your joints. Quickly improve your fitness while drastically reducing injury risks. This low impact, full body workout targets all major muscle groups and pushes your heart rate to levels that increase your metabolism so you can burn calories and fat more efficiently. Supports all body types and frequent use. Feel secure & safe while rowing your way to a stronger, tighter, healthier body.
- PORTABLE: For extra convenience, the Stamina® Air Rower folds to a compact size for easy storage with built-in wheels. Floor protectors safeguard your workout area and prevent skidding. Assembled weight: 54 pounds / Packaged weight: 56 pounds. Assembled dimensions: 77 x 18 x 22 inches / Folded dimensions: 48 x 18 x 28 inches.
- WARRANTY INCLUDED: The Stamina® 1403 Air Rower includes 3-year frame warranty, 90-day parts warranty. Guaranteed support for parts, repair or replacement at no cost. Customer satisfaction is our priority.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bring Your Workout Home
They say home is where the heart is, and it takes serious heart to sculpt the healthy body you desire. Good thing you've got what it takes for the rigorous strength-building, cardiovascular workout the durable, affordable Stamina Air Rower provides. Though Stamina's wind-resistance design allows pricing that protects your budget, this air rowing machine effectively targets all major muscle groups to strengthen & tone your arms, legs, abs and glutes.Designed for Efficiency
Engineered to ensure a smooth, comfortable rowing workout at home, this Stamina indoor rowing machine simultaneously works the upper and lower body with every stroke. The intensity of your workout is up to you, and adjusting the resistance level is easy: Simply change the speed of your rowing stroke. As you row faster or harder, the machine will follow your lead and amp up the level of resistance. For less resistance, just slow down. With intuitive resistance responses, you're left to focus on your workout.Constructed for Lasting Comfort
The Stamina Air Rower is built with an oversized seat rail that solidly supports the smooth-sliding seat-made to accommodate your body type, whatever it may be. Because the home rowing machine is intended to help reach your fitness goals sooner than later, it's made with a padded, upholstered seat that's comfortable even during longer rowing routines. Textured grips and oversized foot plates add to your comfort and keep your hands & feet stable throughout the catch, drive, finish, and recovery phases of rowing.Proven to Drive Results
Why do so many fitness trainers recommend using a rower? Rowing is one of the best exercises for building a strong back while also pushing your heart rate to levels that actually increase your metabolism, burning calories and fat more efficiently. Because rowing is proven to provide a nearly unsurpassed aerobic workout without the relentless pounding to your joints, the Stamina Air Rower lets you quickly improve your fitness while drastically reducing injury risks.FEATURES:
- Wind resistance provides efficient, smooth rowing stroke
- Multi-function monitor displays speed, distance, time and calories burned
- Upholstered, padded, sliding seat makes rowing comfort and sliding easy
- Large footplates accommodate any size user
- Adjustable nylon foot straps hold feet securely in place
- Oversized seat rail supports smooth-sliding seat
- Angled seat rail for easy seat return
- Sturdy steel construction that's built to last
- Textured grips keep hands stable and comfortable while rowing
- Foldable frame makes storage simple
- Nylon rowing strap for enhanced durability
- Floor protectors to safeguard your workout area and prevent skidding
- Assembled size—77” long x 18" wide x 22" tall
- Folded size—48” long x 18" wide x 28" tall
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My cousin (5'8" male, incredibly fit) and I both use this rower daily. It fits perfectly in my tiny (10' x 10') home gym, along with my weight bench, assorted Olympic weights, other small equipment, and TV stand. It is loud, but all air rowers are loud. My home gym is in the basement. When using the rower, people upstairs hear what sounds like gentle snoring in a different room. I can use this rower early in the morning without waking my spouse.
The resistance is excellent. There is no damper to control the air flow but as with all air rowers, you can increase the resistance by rowing harder. (The reviews that complain about the inability to "change" resistance settings do not understand the way air rowers work. When you row an actual boat on water, you can't change the resistance setting on the water, either. You get a better workout by rowing harder/faster.) I highly recommend this rower for a home gym.
I've uploaded a video so that others can get an idea of the noise level and range of the rowing strap. Obviously I don't recommend rowing in jeans. ;)
Easy to set up. It took me about 30 minutes or so, I was taking my time.
Great for any age.
Plenty of space for leg extension. I'm 5'8.
Convenient set up for easy storage in a closet.
The fan can be a little loud. I have a stereo on in the room so this doesn't really bother me like it might for others.
The digital interface is basic. I have no problem with that though because I just watch the time and speed. No bells & whistles for $300.
No setting for resistance. Like I said, no bells and whistles for $300. I'm fine with that.
I have been using the machine for the past week and I am satisfied with the effective workouts that I am able to get. I get a good full-body (legs, core, arms, back) workout. Will it build muscle for you? No not so much really. Will it aid in TONING UP those muscles that you haven't used for a while? Yes definitely :) You can expect to lose weight and increase cardiovascular development. The machine will keep an estimate of calories burned, but the reading doesn't appear to be too accurate. I have a chest strap and heart monitor Polar USA Unisex FT7F Red/Orange Watch that I use and it is very accurate. Your workout results will depend on your intensity and output.
As with any new exercise or piece of equipment form and technique is important. Just browse YouTube for some videos on form and technique then check out some vids on actual workouts. This is a great machine, and for the price, to integrate into your workout routine. If you plan on making this machine your primary workout then you are off to a great start.
UNBOXING: It took my husband and I about 4 minutes to unbox the product. We carefully arranged the pieces to make sure everything was included. We were happy to see detailed instructions in the enclosed booklet as well as all the tools and hardware conveniently packaged together. Each item in the tool and hardware package was clearly labeled in English.
ASSEMBLY: It took just under 30 minutes to assemble. I read the instructions while my very handy hubby put it together. There were no difficulties in assembling it due to the clearly printed instructions that include detailed diagrams of what goes where.
FEATURES I LIKE:
*Rubber feet on both the front and back bar to protect your flooring and prevent the item from moving while in use. We put our Stamina X on a large yoga mat as well.
*Velcro foot straps which hold your feet securely while rowing.
*Comfortable padded seat
*Removable pins on frame to allow for folding of the unit for storage
*Wheels on the front bar which allow the rower to be moved easily
*Monitor display to track your miles, calories burned and time spent exercising. (Note: Batteries are not included - requires 2 "AA batteries)
*Comfortable padded handlebar grip which is easy on the hands when rowing
*Really smooth gliding. The movement when you're rowing feels very natural
As an owner of a gym quality treadmill I wasn't certain how impressed I would be with this home equipment. I was pleased to find out that it's extremely well-made, sturdy and operates really well. I am very happy with both the quality and the performance. I've never done rowing before. I would categorize it as a FUN way to exercise not tedious or boring. I know the Stamina X is already working because my abs, glutes, thighs, forearms and mid-back muscles are sore (in a good way!) I haven't been able to do a lot of running on the treadmill due to pressure on my knees and the rower is way easier on my knees.
The included guide has Warm-Up and Cool-Down instructions with suggested stretches. I was able to find a video with correct rowing form online. I would suggest if you're not familiar with proper rowing form to make sure you research this before beginning your workout. As recommended by the manufacturer also check with your doctor before beginning any workout routine.
I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my fair and honest review. I feel extremely lucky to have had the opportunity and would definitely recommend adding this to cart now!
Most recent customer reviews
Sturdy construction. Smooth operation... works up a sweat in no time!