Stamina Air Rower (Black, Chrome)
|Price:||$299.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally assembled?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Assembly of 1 rowing machine per product instructions
- Please allow an assembly window of 4 hours
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wind-resistance rowing machine with multi-function performance monitor
- Monitor displays speed, distance, time, and calories burned
- Padded, upholstered seat; large footplates for any size user; over-sized, angled seat rail for smooth sliding
- Folds for storage; built-in wheels for portability; floor protectors prevent skidding
- Three-year frame warranty; 90-day parts warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Built for smooth operation, the Air Rower features an oversized, angled seat rail and smooth sliding seat for easy seat return. The seat is padded and upholstered for comfort and the textured grips are designed for a stable and secure grip while rowing. Large footplates and adjustable nylon foot straps accommodate any size of user. When you're not using the Air Rower, the steel frame folds and rolls away on built-in wheels.
The Air Rower features a foldable rollaway frame with built-in wheels for easy storage.
- Utilizes wind resistance for a smooth rowing stroke
- Multi-function electronic performance monitor
- Monitor displays: speed, distance, time, and calories burned
- Padded, upholstered seat
- Textured handgrips
- Large footplates
- Adjustable nylon foot straps
- Nylon rowing strap
- Over-sized, angled seat rail
- Sturdy steel frame construction
- Frame folds for storage
- Built-in wheels for portability
- Floor protectors prevent skidding
- Assembled dimensions: 77 by 18 by 22 (L x W x H)
- Folded dimensions: 48 by 18 by 28 inches (L x W x H)
- Maximum user weight: 250 pounds
- Some assembly required
- Three-year frame warranty
- 90-day parts warranty
From the Manufacturer
Row Your Way to Fit Living
The fitness community’s migration back to the former king of cardio, the high-quality rowing machine, continues to gain support—for good reason. After trying any Stamina Rowing Machine, you’ll understand why our line of rowers is so popular.
Combined with Stamina’s commitment to engineering excellent products, advances in rowing machine technology have resulted in comfortable, easy-to-use rowers that perform reliably and provide the low-impact, full-body cardio fitness workout your body craves. While weighing the value of a Stamina rower, you’re naturally wondering if it will let you shed those extra pounds and work your way toward a chiseled body—and the mental & emotional benefits that stem from a stronger, healthier you.
You’re asking yourself smart questions about Stamina’s quality rowing machines:
Can I really sculpt my body without going to the gym?
Will I get condition both my upper and lower body at once?
Will I get an efficient, effective aerobic workout that burns calories?
Can I get the benefits of a challenging cardio workout without hurting myself?
The answer is yes. With an in-home rower, you’ve got all you need to shape a beautiful body. Rowers work all major muscle groups in both the lower and upper body, pushing your heart rate and burning more calories per hour than other residential exercise equipment. Finally, the low-impact motion minimizes joint stress, reducing injury risks.
With clear benefits and value, it seems your final question should be which Stamina rowing machine is the perfect choice?
Stamina ATS Air Rower 1399
The following features are standard on the Stamina Air Rower:
-Wind resistance—provides efficient, smooth rowing stroke
-Multi-function electronic performance monitor—displays speed, distance, time, and calories burned
-Sliding seat—padded and upholstered for comfort; engineered to slide easily
- Large foot plates—accommodate any size user
- Adjustable nylon foot straps—hold feet securely in place
-Over-sized seat rail—supports smooth-sliding seat
- Sturdy steel construction—built to last
-Textured grips—keep hands stable & comfortable while rowing
- Built-in wheels—ensure easy portability
- Foldable frame—makes storage simpler
- Nylon rowing strap—chosen for strength
- Floor protectors—safeguard your workout area & prevent skidding
-Angled seat rail—enables easy seat return
-Assembled size—77 inch long x 18 inch wide x 22 inch tall
-Folded size—48 inch long x 18 inch wide x 28 inch tall
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:28 Mins|
My cousin (5'8" male, incredibly fit) and I both use this rower daily. It fits perfectly in my tiny (10' x 10') home gym, along with my weight bench, assorted Olympic weights, other small equipment, and TV stand. It is loud, but all air rowers are loud. My home gym is in the basement. When using the rower, people upstairs hear what sounds like gentle snoring in a different room. I can use this rower early in the morning without waking my spouse.
The resistance is excellent. There is no damper to control the air flow but as with all air rowers, you can increase the resistance by rowing harder. (The reviews that complain about the inability to "change" resistance settings do not understand the way air rowers work. When you row an actual boat on water, you can't change the resistance setting on the water, either. You get a better workout by rowing harder/faster.) I highly recommend this rower for a home gym.
I've uploaded a video so that others can get an idea of the noise level and range of the rowing strap. Obviously I don't recommend rowing in jeans. ;)
If you buy it for general exercise or for therapeutic reasons, it's probably ok. Alternatively, if you are a regular rower and have been in shells this is not a device for you, not even for warming up - you'll be frustrated with it quickly. It might be ok if you have really short arms and really long legs though.
Lastly, the metal support under where the foot braces are was bent upward so when I folded it for storage it was fine, but when I tried to unfold it, I had tons of trouble. I ultimately returned it for a refund because of this and because of the reasons mentioned above.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
*low price for quality
*easy to build
*easy to move
*moderately loud (but most rowers are)
*foot holds are... Read more
Good machine for the money. Does not feel nor work like the Concept, but get the jobs done in a short time. Takes some getting use to, and easy to put together. Read morePublished 1 day ago by M. Burton
I bought this in December 2015 and love it. There has been no problems at all. It glides easily. It is a sturdy machine.Published 7 days ago by L. phillips
Super easy to assemble. Easy to store. The workout is as light or intense as you make it.Published 9 days ago by Zoy Langford
So far I love this wind rower. A great full-body aerobic exercise with no joint stress. I took out the bar that holds the foot pads in one position because I like to have to keep... Read morePublished 16 days ago by Amazon Customer
Excellent rower for the price. I knocked off a star because of no tension adjustment.Published 20 days ago by S. Davis
I love this rower! It only took about an hour to put together. There is no need to purchase the set up because it's easy and the instructions are clear and I love how they packaged... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Marsha