Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.67 shipping
2 Year Fitness Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Stamina Door Gyms
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Multiple (five) grip positions allow you to build and tone upper body muscles
- Professional quality, heavy duty training tool supports up to 250 pounds, Sturdy steel construction
- Comes with thick padding and non-slip comfort grips, Simple assembly, portable, and attaches and removes easily from the doorframe
- Fits standard doorways, Excellent for pull ups, triceps dips, push ups, and sit ups
- Requires sturdy doorframe with trim, Assembled Dimensions: 37" x 16" x 11"
- • Multiple (five) grip positions allow you to build and tone upper body muscles
- • Professional quality, heavy duty training tool supports up to 250 pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Stamina Doorway Trainer Plus
If you’re tight on space and on a budget, search no further. With the Stamina Doorway Trainer Plus, strengthening and sculpting your upper body has never been more convenient or affordable. You’ll be able to work your shoulders, back and arms with one small equipment piece. Plus, it’s simple to assemble, portable and easily removable from a standard doorframe.
5 Grip Positions:
The five grip positions make this door gym extremely versatile. Pull-ups, triceps dips, push-ups and sit-ups can all be performed on the Doorway Trainer Plus.
Padding and Non-slip Grips:
Because you’ll be holding up your entire bodyweight for some exercises, we’ve outfitted the doorway trainer with thick padding and non-slip comfort grips.
Use on Doorway or Ground:
To get the most out of your doorway trainer, you’ll have to use it in the doorway and on the ground.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety WarningProp 65 WarningThis product may contain one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product arrived in its factory case with all parts still wrapped as though they had never been opened. So that was a pleasant surprise as I was expecting it to be used but it looked brand new. The assembly instructions were easy to follow and I had it put together in about 10 minutes. It also came with all the tools you would need to assemble, a hex wrench and an allen wrench.
Coincidentally, I installed it above the threshold of our kitchen, mainly because that was the only doorway that didn't have a swinging door. We are still able to walk under it without fear of banging our heads on it, so I plan to leave it up most of the time. So now its very convenient to do a couple pull ups each time I enter the kitchen. My teenagers also get it a try, its the new novelty in the house. "Hey kids, no ice cream until you get your 2-3 pull ups in." I think this is going to work out pretty good.
It also came with a nice pamphlet describing several exercises that you can us it for.not just pull up. It can be used for push ups, dips, and to lock your feet for sit ups and crunches.
Word of warning - when using for pull ups, remember that once installedit relies on your weight nd downward pressure to keep it locked in the threshold. DO NOT grab the handles and jump upward as it could push up on the device causing it to release from the threshold and come down. This is especially possible for kids that want to jump into a pull up. They could accidentally push up on the device and then fall to the ground. Check to make sure it is secure every time you use it.
The item is not adjustable. The left and right handelbars are identical. But I switched them in hope to solve the uneven problem and it worked! I hope this can help other buyer who has the same problem.
Pros: The unit itself looks pretty sturdy. All the pieces except for the plastic bar have two bolts through them.
Installation is pretty easy. The manual doesn't show which piece goes on top of the other, so a quick look at the box is needed.
Cons: Apparently, I am He-Man because I sheared off a bolt simply tightening it down in the last step.. The quality of the carriage bolts looks a little suspect and I was able to bend some of the metal around on the sheared bolt head with just my fingernail. Luckily I had hardware that will work in place, and this particular piece has another bolt in it. I would be careful when tightening.
Other reviews indicate that it doesn't fit in all door frames, so that's something to check before ordering.
One caveat with these sorts of pull-up bars is that they CAN damage your door frame. True, the lever design distributes your weight to different surfaces of the door frame, but the weight still has to go somewhere. The first couple times I used this bar, my door frame made some concerning "cracking" noises. A bit of paint cracked and chipped off due to nearby stress and the part of the frame that the bar hooks onto shifted a small amount. But now that everything has "settled," I feel like I can use the bar without causing any real damage.
Another caveat is that the black foam and rubber can leave marks. I've gotten around this problem by taking printer paper and cutting it and taping it around the parts of the bar that make contact with the door frame. This is not a very elegant solution but it works and I suspect that all products with this design suffer from the same problem so I'm not going to take a star off for that.
So, if you do buy this product, you might be wise to learn from my experience and tape some printer paper onto the bar before you start using it.