- Product Dimensions: 37 x 16 x 11 inches ; 8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B000HBUNAO
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 50-0050
- Average Customer Review: 790 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,785 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.31 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Stamina Doorway Trainer Plus (Black, Chrome)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Multiple (five) grip positions allow you to build and tone upper body muscles
- Professional quality, heavy duty training tool supports up to 250 pounds, Sturdy steel construction
- Comes with thick padding and non-slip comfort grips, Simple assembly, portable, and attaches and removes easily from the doorframe
- Fits standard doorways, Excellent for pull ups, triceps dips, push ups, and sit ups
- Requires sturdy doorframe with trim, Assembled Dimensions: 37" x 16" x 11"
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Stamina Doorway Trainer Plus
If you’re tight on space and on a budget, search no further. With the Stamina Doorway Trainer Plus, strengthening and sculpting your upper body has never been more convenient or affordable. You’ll be able to work your shoulders, back and arms with one small equipment piece. Plus, it’s simple to assemble, portable and easily removable from a standard doorframe.
5 Grip Positions:
The five grip positions make this door gym extremely versatile. Pull-ups, triceps dips, push-ups and sit-ups can all be performed on the Doorway Trainer Plus.
Padding and Non-slip Grips:
Because you’ll be holding up your entire bodyweight for some exercises, we’ve outfitted the doorway trainer with thick padding and non-slip comfort grips.
Use on Doorway or Ground:
To get the most out of your doorway trainer, you’ll have to use it in the doorway and on the ground.
Built for durability and comfort, this is the ultimate training tool to strengthen and develop your shoulders, back, and arms. There's no better way to take your upper-body workout to the next level. Simple assembly, portable, and attaches to and removes easily from the doorframe. Fits standard doorways.
From the Manufacturer
Built for durability and comfort, this is the ultimate training tool to strengthen and develop your shoulders, back, and arms. There's no better way to take your upper-body workout to the next level. Simple assembly, portable, and attaches to and removes easily from the doorframe. Fits standard doorways. Multiple (five) grip positions allow you to build and tone upper body muscles Professional quality, heavy duty training tool supports up to 250 pounds Sturdy steel construction Comes with thick padding and non-slip comfort grips Simple assembly, portable, and attaches and removes easily from the doorframe Fits standard doorways Excellent for pull ups, triceps dips, push ups, and sit ups Requires sturdy doorframe with trim Use at home to strengthen and develop your shoulders, back, and arms
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The product arrived in its factory case with all parts still wrapped as though they had never been opened. So that was a pleasant surprise as I was expecting it to be used but it looked brand new. The assembly instructions were easy to follow and I had it put together in about 10 minutes. It also came with all the tools you would need to assemble, a hex wrench and an allen wrench.
Coincidentally, I installed it above the threshold of our kitchen, mainly because that was the only doorway that didn't have a swinging door. We are still able to walk under it without fear of banging our heads on it, so I plan to leave it up most of the time. So now its very convenient to do a couple pull ups each time I enter the kitchen. My teenagers also get it a try, its the new novelty in the house. "Hey kids, no ice cream until you get your 2-3 pull ups in." I think this is going to work out pretty good.
It also came with a nice pamphlet describing several exercises that you can us it for.not just pull up. It can be used for push ups, dips, and to lock your feet for sit ups and crunches.
Word of warning - when using for pull ups, remember that once installedit relies on your weight nd downward pressure to keep it locked in the threshold. DO NOT grab the handles and jump upward as it could push up on the device causing it to release from the threshold and come down. This is especially possible for kids that want to jump into a pull up. They could accidentally push up on the device and then fall to the ground. Check to make sure it is secure every time you use it.
The item is not adjustable. The left and right handelbars are identical. But I switched them in hope to solve the uneven problem and it worked! I hope this can help other buyer who has the same problem.
Very cheap and poor design for piece that attaches to top of door trim. I had to return this product because the plastic piece that is supposed to secure one of the bolts was instantly stripped when I tried to tighten it down (the lock washer was not even flat so I didn't over-tighten anything).
Also, the two bolts provided for this piece are too short, making it almost impossible to get the threads started. In short, you will need "stamina" just to get this thing assembled. I would not recommend this product.
Also, for as simple as this design is, the instructions were not very clear. They could learn a lesson from IKEA in this regard.
It is, however, very sturdy and will stay up there as long as you are doing your workouts correctly
Most recent customer reviews
Thanks to Stamina doorway