Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kathy Smith Kettlebell Solution
|Price:||$33.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full range-of-motion toning, stretching, strengthening, weight loss, and wellness system designed for all fitness levels
- Kettlebell Solution Workout DVD is broken out into four 15-minute sessions -- upper body, buns and thighs, core, and fat burning
- Including a five-minute warmup session, each workout takes just 20 minutes a day
- Nutrition Solution Guide also included; fitness trainer Kathy Smith shows simple ways to create delicious fat-burning meals and shares important tips to keep you on track
- Comes with five-pound Soft Kettlebell, three-pound Soft Kettlebell, workout DVD, Kathy's Nutrition Solution Guide, and instructional wall chart
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Let me first describe myself so you can compare..... I am 44 yr old woman and have been using free weights in workouts like THE FIRM since my 20's. I love the Firm, but at this age I guess it has felt tedious to me for 65 minutes. I had heard Kettle Bells are an incredible workout and when I saw this whole package on Dr. Mercola website for $29.95 I went for it. So someone else on here gave a review and said they didn't think this workout gave very good instruction and they recommended Sarah Lurie's Beginner workout so that you learn proper form. I decided to order that dvd also. I tried it today and I have to say it made me love KATHY SMITH's workout even more!! Sarah Lurie no doubt starts off by telling you how to do the different lifts, but I was surprised in the "warmup" that she started out having us use the bells already. And then the workout was so boring!!Read more ›
Here's what you get:
* One 3 lb. Soft Kettlebell
* One 5 lb. Soft Kettlebell
* 4 Workouts DVD: Upper Body, Buns & Thighs, Core, and Fat Burning
* A Nutrition Solution Guide
* A Kettlebell Solution Instructional Wall Chart
The kettlebells are made of what looks like polycarbonate and the handles are textured with a sort of crosshatching for better grip. "Soft" means it is rigid resin with a textured, rigid handle, not cast iron metal. They are not soft and rubbery at all. The inside is filled with sand but there is no shifting of contents. I have seen kettlebells on the market made of a sort of balloon filled with sand and a funny handle. These are truly kettlebell shaped but are lighter than the standard iron bells, and allow for a bigger handle. The issue with the mini-bells used by women is that the very small (under 5 pound) bells have very tiny grips because, well, cast iron is heavy stuff. This design allows for a full-sized bell without the issue of improper size. That's a good thing.
The workouts are total body even though they stress either upper, lower or core. Fat burning is more aerobic-based. You use a series of swings, presses mixed with squats for the upper body so it is always using all your muscles; tightening core as you press while doing a demi-squat and swinging the bell back for a tricep exercise, for example.Read more ›
what i loved was the feel of the kettle bells. the ones i originally bought are metal.
the kathy smith kettle bells are a little softer,and easier on the hands...especially of you have arthritis like me.
Shortly after I first posted this, I swung the 5lb kettlebell into the "rack" position and cracked the head of my left radius. The bone healed in two months, unfortunately, the nature of the injury also injured most of the ligaments and they can take around year to heal. So even though I really like the kettlebell, and I really liked the routines for this one, I won't be using it anymore.
And I'd like to strongly caution those who do use to not let it swing against you, especially at the elbow.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love these kettle bells I wish I had more time to workout and use them.Published 2 days ago by foster
I have never used Kettlebells as an exercise tool before. I was curious and found this set to be at a reasonable price on here. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Bran Olen
I ordered this item and the DVD came so scratched I couldn't play it. Exchanged for a new shipment, opened the DVD case and this time there was no disc at all. Read morePublished 23 days ago by A. Hallock