Stamina 35-1405 ATS Air Rower 1405 Rowing Machine, Air Resistance, LCD Fitness Monitor, Folding and Built-in Wheels, Chrome/Blue/Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Versatile fitness: rowing is widely known as a powerful, full-body workout solution and helps tone muscle, improve heart health and burn fat
- Dynamic air resistance: Simple fan-powered cage makes for fun, intuitive movement – pull harder for more resistance, ease off for less
- Lcd multi-function monitor: Track your speed, distance, time and calories burned while rowing on large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Comfort and Convenience: includes foam padded, smooth-sliding seat, large footplates with adjustable straps and a durable rowing cord
- Built-in wheels: folding frame with built-in wheels measures 78 inches by 31.5 inches by 19.75 inches (Width by height by depth) and supports users up to 250 pounds
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Stamina ATS Air Rower 1405
Feel the Total-Body Impact
Indoor rowing is the ideal solution for a low-impact, full-body cardiovascular workout. It helps build muscle, burn calories and strengthen the heart. The Stamina ATS Air Rower is an affordable and efficient rower designed for your comfort and convenience.
The Air Transfer System (ATS) on the Stamina Air Rower 1405 is simple to operate. Simply pull harder to up the resistance and ease off for less. No matter your intensity, your stroke will feel smooth and efficient thanks to the padded rowing handle and a durable metal chain.
Track your metrics on the large, easy-to-read LCD monitor to see your speed, distance time and calories burned.
Comfort and Progress
The Stamina ATS Air Rower is designed to match your pace. The smooth-sliding, foam-padded seat is contoured to provide maximum comfort during movement on the over-sized, angled seat rail. Textured foot plates and adjustable nylon straps make this rower a great fit for users of all shapes and sizes. For your convenience, the Air Rower 1405 also folds and includes built-in wheels for easy storage.
- Efficient wind resistance for smooth rowing stroke
- LCD monitor to track metrics
- Foam-padded, molded seat with ball-bearing rollers
- Large foot plates with adjustable nylon straps
- Durable metal rowing chain
- Folding frame for easy storage
- Built-in wheels for portability
Track distance, speed, time and calories burned while exercising.
Padded handle and durable chain
For a smooth, efficient stroke every time.
Large foot plates and nylon straps
Fits users of nearly all sizes.
Foam-padded, contoured seat
Designed for your comfort.
Compare with similar items
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5515 Magnetic Rowing Machine Rower w/LCD Monitor
Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine
Sunny Health & Fitness Water Rowing Machine Rower w/LCD Monitor - Obsidian SF-RW5713
Fitness Reality 1000 Plus Bluetooth Magnetic Rower Rowing Machine with Extended Optional Full Body Exercises and Free App
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||78.50 x 19.75 x 31.50 inches||82.00 x 19.00 x 23.00 inches||50.00 x 12.00 x 10.00 inches||80.00 x 22.00 x 34.00 inches||88.50 x 21.50 x 21.50 inches|
EAS AdvantEDGE Lean 15 protein shake powder is designed to support your weight loss goals by giving you the protein you want without the stuff you don’t. Each serving has 90 Calories and 15g of high-quality protein to help keep your diet on track. Lean 15 is also an excellent source of antioxidant vitamins C & E to support immunity, as well as B-vitamins for energy and protein metabolism. Lean 15 is a great way to help you manage your hunger without sacrificing delicious taste.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• The handle is a little narrow but didn't really cause me discomfort.
• The seat is made of a molded rubber that is very firm. I was concerned when I first pulled it out of the box, but after rowing on it for a half hour, it caused me no discomfort.
• Even at a full sprint, the chain remained firmly on the flywheel, with the chain guides doing their job nicely. I think I actually noticed the chain slapping less on the recovery than I have experienced on some C2 machines.
• The flywheel does make noise, which is to be expected of an air rower. This machine is louder than a C2, but not so loud I'd call it excessive.
• The seat does shake back and forth on its bearings a little, even after some adjustment, but I didn't notice the rocking during my workout.
• Foot straps held my feet in place very well (I've had the straps on C2's come loose after prolonged rowing).
• The flywheel resistance cannot be changed with a damper, but it hardly matters. The point of the air rower is that it is infinitely variable. The harder you row, the more resistance it provides. As I said above, I have a fair amount of experience rowing on a C2, and I was able to work myself up to a full sprint on this machine while still feeling that the flywheel was offering good resistance.
• All said, this machine is definitely not as well made as a C2. It feels sturdy, but there is a noticeable vibration from the flywheel as you get it up to speed.
I would recommend this rower, but only to someone who had experience on a higher quality rower and understood how their stroke should feel after viewing a force curve, as well as the intensity necessary to row specific 500 split times because -- and this is the big thing -- the monitor is absolute. garbage.
It reads out in imperial, not metric (which makes no sense to rowers), the speed is in miles per hour (again, nonsense) and the speed updates instantaneously, so fast the screen can barely keep up. It will go from 23 mph in the middle of your drive back down to 8 mph instantaneously as you finish and recover, and as a result you never know how fast you are really going. And the monitor scans back and forth so frequently that you can barely even use the thing as a timer (I haven't yet figured out how to turn the scan off). So I would really only recommend rowers who are familiar enough with what they are doing that they don't really need a monitor anyways.
TL;DR - It's a serviceable air rower and it costs $600 less than a C2. It provides all the resistance you could ever need, but the monitor is totally useless.
I almost dropped 1k on a Concept because of all the negative reviews I read about almost every home use rower. I think the Crossfit community might have something to do with it. Crossfit gyms mostly use Concept and I think people wanting to build out their garage gyms are expecting that quality across the board. Don't get discouraged by those reviews. The reviews are accurate - this is no Concept - but the reviews don't paint the entire picture.
All that said, there are quality issues with the construction. Ironically, the day I was about to leave this machine a five-star review, the right foot pedal support snapped about four minutes into my morning rowing session. I was able to finish after adjusting the plastic foot holders, but I was noticeably off balance for the remaining 21 minutes of my workout. Furious at the prospect of being without a machine for who-knows-how-long, I left an impulsive one-star review that I have since retracted.
The reason I retracted was because of Stamina's customer service. That same morning, I called their customer service line, told them the issue, and immediately they processed an order, free of charge, to send me a replacement part within 3-5 business days. If all works out, and there are no other issues, I will revisit to adjust my rating accordingly. However, for now, I can't justify giving this product more than three stars for breaking six weeks after purchasing.
UPDATE: The same foot pedal broke again after five months of 4-5 day-a-week use. Stamina customer service again was great about sending a free replacement part, but I wonder whether it is just a matter of time before something else breaks that can't be easily replaced.
Top international reviews
In use the machine is decent. It isn't gym quality but that's not what I was expecting at this price. I'm 220 and it is rock solid in use and the seat glides smoothly on the rails. Those aspects are top notch. Where it's lacking is in the smoothness of the resistance. There's nothing wrong with it per se as air rowers go it's just that it doesn't feel as robust as the rest of the machine.
The other negative is the built-in computer. It's frankly a joke. Even the timer on my unit isn't accurate so I can only guess the other metrics are at least as unreliable.
All that said, for the price I still feel like this unit is a solid value.
Solid and verry happy with my purchase :)
It looks amazing in the photos but the actual item is underwhelming.
It's a product made overseas stretching to be more than what it is.
Materials are cheap, design is old, features are non-existent.
THERE IS NO ADJUSTMENT OF ANY KIND ON THE RESISTANCE
This machine will not advance with you as you train
* 12 level adjustable shock resistance: I found no such adjustment on this anywhere nor in the manual