- Receive 1 Wood Burning Fire Pit free when you purchase $499.99 or more of Qualifying items offered by Stanbroil Outdoor LTD. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 Wood Stoves Rope Seal Gasket free when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Stanbroil Outdoor LTD. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Stanbroil Stainless Steel Casting Grill Cooking Grates Replacement Parts for Coleman Roadtrip Swaptop Grills LX LXE LXX, 2 Pack
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Perfect Fits】For use with Coleman RoadTrip Grills LX LXE LXX.
- 【PREMIUM MATERIAL】High quality stainless steel casting cooking grates, corrosion resistance, heat resistant. 0.12 inch(3 mm) thick for long-lasting use. No need to replace your cooking grid grate again and again. Ideal choice for your grill.
- 【DIMENSION & PACKAGE】13” L x 12.6” W for each grate, 26” L x 12.6” W for total. 0.12” (3 mm) thick. Comes with 2 stainless steel casting grill grates split in the middle, convenient for collection. Kindly compare with the SIZE and MODEL of your original parts before you order. 【TOTAL COOKING AREA】285 sq. In, you can grill up to 18 large hamburgers at once. The grill grates can be switched out for griddle and stove grates. Perfect for tailgating, picnicking, and camping.
- 【EASY TO CLEAN】Just use brush, add some soap and water. Always keep them dry to extend the service life.【SAFETY】 Free of Sharp Edges, The end of the rods with a round design that don't hurt your hands.
- 【NON-STICK】Before you cook on them, take some high temperature oil such as Peanut or Grape Seed, soak a paper towel and rub oil on the grills, and let the oil burn off first. The food does not stick to the grills. 【SEAR MARKS】Provide more evenly heat and retain superbly, help to produce professional sear marks on the food. Make your food more appealing.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Stanbroil outdoor cooking grate use stainless steel casting material, it will be better rust resistant, and keep the food material original taste, it will be your best choice!
❅ NON-STICK - Before you cook on them, take some high temperature oil such as Peanut or Grape Seed, soak a paper towel and rub oil on the grills, and let the oil burn off first. The food does not stick to the grills.
❅ SAFETY - Free of Sharp Edges, The end of the rods with a round design that don't hurt your hands.
❅ BUILT TO LAST - Made up of heavy duty stainless steel casting, long - lasting and rust resistant, easy to clean and leave beautiful grill marks on the food; No need to replace your parts again and again.
❅ MATERIAL - Stainless steel casting
❅ DIMENSION - 13” L x 12.6” W for each grate, 26” L x 12.6” W for total. 0.12" (3 mm) thick
❅ PACKAGE INCLUDED - 2 x stainless steel casting cooking grid grates
❅ FITS - Coleman RoadTrip Grills LX LXE LXX
❅ Clean the grill after use and keep it dry to extend the service life.
❅ Aftermarket replacement, not Weber original parts, please check the DIMENSION and MODEL of your original parts before you order.
❅ Make sure that you scrape your grates after each use;
❅ Season them by brushing with oil after each use;
❅ Leave the dampers open a bit so that condensation does not collect in the grill;
❅ Put the lid back on your grill when it is not in use;
❅ Cover the grill when it is not in use;
❅ If not use for a long period of time, heavily coat them in cooking oil, wrap them in a plastic bag.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But the worst part about these is that they rust something terrible. I have found that once I get the rust off and I've cleaned the grill, if I spray the grates with some vegetable oil you can keep them from completely rusting up. This tells me these are *NOT* real stainless steel as it will not rust.
By S. Bunin on May 3, 2019