- Age Range: 8 - 9 years
- Grade Level: 3 - 4
- Paperback: 30 pages
- Publisher: Love and Logic Press; 1 edition (February 19, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1935326457
- ISBN-13: 978-1935326458
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.2 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 107 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#6,965 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #20 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Bullies
- #40 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Values
- #78 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Emotions & Feelings
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Stand in My Shoes: Kids Learning About Empathy 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Bob Sornson, Ph.D. is the father of four children. He has been a classroom teacher and school administrator for over 30 years, and is the founder of the Early Learning Foundation. His implementation of programs and strategies for early learning success in the Northville Public Schools has served as a model for districts around the country.
Browse award-winning titles. See more