|Brand Name||Stand Steady|
|Item Weight||7.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||31.2 x 11.8 x 12.2 inches|
|Item model number||4328379686|
|Color||Titan Monitor Stand|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MSBL321212|
Stand Steady TITAN Monitor Stand -CRAZY Big & Tall! - Holds 2 Monitors & Height Adjustable 2-12 inches! (XL)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXTRA LARGE SURFACE: The Titan monitor stand is one of the largest monitor risers around! It has a spacious surface of 31.25 inches x 11.75 inches so it will easily have enough room for two monitors!
- EXTRA TALL: The Titan computer riser is height adjustable from 2- 12.25 inches! It can be set to the perfect ergonomic height for anyone – the Titan is larger than any of the competition, by far!
- HEAVY DUTY: We call it the Titan because of its super strong aluminum legs! It can support up to 40 pounds so you can trust that it will hold the weight of just about any office product you need to put on top of it.
- ORGANIZE YOUR DESK: Gain 2.5 sq ft of space below your monitor stand for extra storage. Now you have room for all those extra things on your desk, such as important papers, sticky notes, junk mail, plants, zen garden, action figures, and of course – snacks!
- BUY 2 SAVE 10%: We love our customers – and we want you to love us too. That’s why if you buy 2+ of our items you can immediately save 10% (no promo code necessary). Put one in your home and office or gift it to a friend or a loved one!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Titan Monitor Stand by Stand Steady
Elevate your work
The Titan Monitor Stand by Stand Steady is the largest monitor stand available – it is both taller and has a larger surface area than any other monitor stand. It is perfect for anyone using multiple monitors or in need of extra workspace. Its sleek, modern design looks great in any office.
Protect your body
Working with your monitor at the wrong height can cause eye strain and neck and back pain. This height adjustable monitor stand allows you to set your monitor/monitors at the correct ergonomic height.
Expand Your Workspace
Store items below your monitor stand to gain an extra 2.5 square feet of space on your desk for storage. Or, slide your keyboard under your monitor stand when you are working on paper documents.
Monitor stand top: The top’s surface size is 31.5” x 11.75”. The material is melamine coated particleboard. 40-pound weight limit.
Legs: The aluminum legs are the star of this stand! The legs come in 4 segments that can be arranged to change the height in 1-inch increments between 2.25 and 12.25 inches. The footprint of the monitor stand is 30.5”x11.25” and the distance between the front legs is 28.5”.
Feet: Feet are designed to adjust in height in case of an uneven desk surface
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love that there are two, separate stands for the monitor and keyboard. I would like if the keyboard stand was a big wider to better fit my keyboard and tablet, but I am able to squeeze both on so it's sufficient. If I were to invest in a keyboard with no 10-key pad then there would be no problem. The Computer stand easily fits a 27" iMac, however that's it. I wouldn't be able to put a laptop next to it, which is fine for me, but for others might be an issue. It's also light enough to transport around and easily fits in my trunk.
Both stands feel very stable and I feel like it would fit onto any surface that I might be assigned in any office I walk into. I also like that the legs come in various segment lengths that screw in together. I just feel like it's sturdier than some of the other adjustable height standing desk systems that are like this one. This is not an sit/stand system. You won't be able to move it up and down through out the day. If after awhile of giving this standing desk thing a try I might invest in a more expensive system that is more sit/stand. However, as an economical, out of the box solution I'm finding few drawbacks with this product.
I don't actually use this product for my monitors. I use it for my keyboard and mouse when standing! I have two monitors mounted on my Triple LCD Monitor Desk Stand, one at a comfortable sitting height and one at a comfortable standing height. I keep the Stand Ready stand on my desk, and I can happily place my keyboard and mouse underneath it when sitting. When I stand, I place my keyboard and mouse on top of it at the height I customized it at.
My only gripe with it is that it's a little expensive.
I highly recommend this. Solid construction, and it is probably going to last forever.