Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

83%
17%
Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on February 11, 2017
Thanks
on September 24, 2014
This is an excellent book. It leaves the reader with a sense of empowerment and the feeling that everyone has the potential for success. The message is universal and extremely well written and illustrated. A must read for children of all ages.
on October 1, 2016
I have a tall daughter and we love this book! Great message! She was a very interesting and strong woman! All of my kids love the story too, not just my daughter.
on March 29, 2013
This was a book that my granddaughter had already read, it was from the library. She loves the book and I would highly recommend it to help children understand the differences we all have. It also helps them to see how a person feels when they are being picked on because of these differences. I especially liked how Ella Kate handled her specialness and became famous.
on March 9, 2013
When I've learned of Ella's past, I felt sorry for her. It's also sad that she died at age 40 and her house burned down. I'm surprised they never made a movie about her, but I guess it's because the spirit of Ella likes her privacy. I still liked the book.
on January 23, 2016
Cute book! Great for a 4th grader's biography report :) Very interesting.
on June 21, 2015
Factual book with great illustrations. Children are amazed by Ella's story as well as adults.
on October 6, 2015
As good as described with fast delivery
on September 23, 2015