Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 200 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 229 reviews
on December 13, 2016
Perfect for my 6 year old loved it. Great way to teach girls about bullying.
on January 2, 2017
Got this for my daughter seeing she's being treated not so nice at school
on December 30, 2015
My 7 year old really likes this book. I wanted to get her something to make her aware of bullying but not scare her. This seems to have done a good job.
on February 24, 2017
My daughter and her best friend read this together and they love it.
on November 9, 2013
This book really resonated with my 6 year old, and she has started to open up to me about what is going on at school. I love how they have tips for what to say to stand up for yourself without hitting back. I've even used them in my own life! The quizzes are great for initiating conversations with my kid too.
on September 30, 2015
My daughter liked the book because it helps by telling them how to stick up for herself and her friends. Very helpful and easy to read & follow for my 10 year old.
on October 23, 2013
she was being bullied and doesn't have the heart to stand up for herself like her MAMA so I bought her it and we read it together and I would talk to her and tell her what she could do in certain situations referencing this book. it really helped her and made her feel better about herself!!!! great buy!!!!
on October 14, 2016
I am using this for a girls book club in my counseling office. Love it!
on May 21, 2015
My 9 year old daughter loves this book, she says it relates to allot of situations going on around her. We even purchased a 2nd copy for her friend as a Birthday Gift. Both girls love it!
on September 23, 2014
It's a good book it tells good ideas on how to deal with the bullies and how to keep from getting bullied.
I chose this rating because it was a good book
I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to know about bullying.