- Series: Standard Catalog of American Cars
- Paperback: 1598 pages
- Publisher: Krause Publications; 3 edition (May 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0873414284
- ISBN-13: 978-0873414289
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.6 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (20 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,338,378 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1805-1942 Paperback – May, 1996
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
Even the most obscure and low-key manufacturer is covered. This book is well worth it's price and my only criticism would be...if all other readers used it as much as I do...please publish the next edition in hardcover!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a must-have for anyone needing basic and accurate information on old cars.Published 14 months ago by Lloyd W. Culp
worthwhile product, although it misses lots of data on selected models, e.g. car weightsPublished 15 months ago by G. Harris