Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 60 reviews
on April 9, 2017
Dictionary of electrical engineering terms. Quite an interesting document though it was written in 1892 (as mentioned in the book before the discovery of the proton). Good on a historical level but otherwise it is obsolete.
HALL OF FAMEon September 30, 2014
This dictionary has some very important scientific
definitions like absolute temperature, absorption
and acoustic telegraphy. There are extensive
explanations of the concepts with relevant examples.

For instance, an acidometer is defined as a hydrometer
used to determine the specific gravity of an acid. This
volume would be useful as a supplemental reference book
for students and even practicing engineers. The presentation
would be more useful as a history of engineering text.

The author needs to do some reformatting of the
book because the contents are not presented in a
uniform manner for ease of reading. Otherwise, the
book has quite a number of interesting definitions of
classic engineering terms with plenty of examples!
on February 15, 2013
Exactly as stated, nothing is really missing from this book that I could think of. I like having it on my phone so I can manually search for words.
on January 9, 2015
This book contains useful information and it is available for free from Amazon. The prudent person would be wise to store up as much of this information as possible while it is readily available at no cost.
on January 9, 2017
not what I was looking for
on June 29, 2013
More than I bargained for. Has a wealth of electrical nomenclature. Interesting reading. lookup is exact spelling and somewhat demanding
on April 12, 2015
I have no idea why I ordered this as I am not an expert and have no idea why I would have ordered this book..
on June 1, 2015
I would like a dictionary where i type a word and I have options of words similar pop up.
on October 24, 2015
Unusable. I deleted it almost immediately.
on July 9, 2015
This dictionary I'd ok đź‘Ś for basic needs