Standard Razors Aluminum Double Edge Safety Razor - Deep Black | Premium Razors for Men | Three Piece Double Edge Razor | Modern Design, Classic Shave
- A classic 3 piece double edge safety razor with a modern design, delivered in sleek packaging - this mens razor makes a great gift for yourself or a loved one! You can make it the cornerstone of your new safety razor kit!
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminum - just like many of your favorite Apple products - with a durable anodized black or silver finish that won't peel, chip, or fade. This is not a cheap plastic razor or disposable razor blade - this a premium black razor!
- Our newly designed top cap and base plate fits more consistently and securely than ever before - leading to a uniform blade gap and an even more comfortable shaving experience than the original!
- No more hunting for the correct replacement "cartridge" - Standard Razors are compatible with all double-edge razor blades (also known as a safety razor blade) - which are widely and inexpensively available. This is not a disposable or plastic razor, with proper care this razor will last a lifetime.
- Lightweight aluminum construction reduces fatigue and lets you feel refreshed after each shave. We've heard from our customers that this is the "perfect" razor for everyone from beginners to advanced safety razor users! Use our line of mens razors to shave your face, your head, or your entire body - it does it all!
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Introducing our newest line of double edge safety razors - the Aluminum Series from Standard Razors! Whether you're new to shaving with a safety razor or a seasoned wet shaver, this razor will work perfectly for you. Our razors are milled from solid blocks of aircraft-grade aluminum - so even though they're lightweight - they are crafted to last a lifetime. The aluminum surface is anodized to protect the components and provide a beautiful finish. The premium materials we use cost us more, but ensures our razors meet our standards and as our name suggests - sets the standard that others are measured against!
Standard Razors are a traditional three piece closed comb design - a top cap with integrated screw, base plate, and a handle. While our handle isn't knurled like other safety razors, most of our users find the handle perfectly grippy and love the sleek aesthetic that the smooth handle provides. Our razors are compatible with just about all double edge razor blades on the market - which can be purchased for a fraction of the price of the cartridge shaving systems. While safety razor shaving has been traditionally male-focused, our razors can be used by men, women, and anyone else who wants an amazing shave!
We launched our original line of safety razors in late 2013 and since then have sold tens of thousands of razors and stands to happy clients all over the world. Based on the feedback we received from our customers along with extensive development work with our engineering and manufacturing partners we upgraded every part of the original razor to come up with the Aluminum Series. We are a very small family owned business and we are so proud of these razors - and can't wait for you to experience them for yourself! Whether it's for yourself or a gift for a friend or loved one - thank you for taking a look and please reach out if you have any questions about our razors! Please note that no razor blades are included - only the razor and the box.
Product detailsColor:Deep Black
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 1.7 x 1 inches; 1.59 Ounces
- UPC : 851270008018
- Manufacturer : Standard Razors
- ASIN : B07C3JGSDP
- Best Sellers Rank: #266,504 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Keep out of reach of children
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only gripe is that it seems to lack the heft of the deep black version. I originally purchased a deep black version on the Standard Razor website and it was amazing. The airport misplaced it and I bought the raw silver version on Amazon and after two years of shaving with the original, there was a noticeable lightness to the new razor which felt as if something had been skimped on, in comparison to the original.
But I should point out, either you like the lightness here or you don't (pure aluminum). I love it, but people who want a heavy brass razor need to be aware of the lightness of this one - and should try this one if they've never gone aluminum before.
Other people here have reviewed the great and smooth cut (very very true) and snazzy looks (also true) - so I don't need to go over that. And there are other razors which are as good, or almost, by those criteria.
I want to focus on what makes this razor unique - the BALANCE.
Double-edge 3-piece razors like this one (and also the ones with butterfly technology) tend to be short-handled or long-handled. Short handled ones come in at around 92mm; long-handled around 110mm.
I'm not really happy with either format: the short ones are awkward to hold, and the long-handled ones seem a too bit and awkward.
But this one is an in-between 100mm - it feels just right in the hand, and balances PERFECTLY. What a find!
The razor was slightly chipped, the seller promptly sent me another spare. Now that it's a bit 'that I use the standard razor, I must say that I find myself very well, in the beginning you have to do the hand, for lightness, but then it slips which is a pleasure, and does a great job :)
Customers also viewed these products
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.