Standard Vejibag, Organic Cotton, Reusable Vegetable Crisper Bag (Single Bag,11 inches X 12 inches)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- KEEP VEGETABLES CRISP AND FRESH LONGER WITH NO PLASTIC. Vejibag is the healthy, eco-friendly solution for storing and preserving vegetables in the refrigerator. Too many fresh vegetables turn to brown slime when stored in plastic. Plastics suffocate produce and promotes rot. The organic cotton Vejibag creates a humid environment that lets vegetables breath. Vegetables remain crisp and vibrant for twice as long than if stored in plastic.
- SUSTAINABLE, ORGANIC COTTON, MADE ETHICALLY IN THE USA. Grown, milled and produced by workers in the the United States using ethical labor practices. Vejibag uses impeccable standards and the most eco-friendly materials available and is crafted using a beautiful french terry cotton.
- NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO PLASTIC, USES EUROPEAN PRACTICES FOR VEGETABLE PRESERVATION. Gently rinse leafy greens in cold water. Throw away bruised or spoiled pieces. Rinse other vegetables as usual. Soak your Vejibag in water and wring out until just damp. Store the bag anywhere in your refrigerator. When the bag gets dry after a few days, lightly dampen under the faucet. Vegetables stay fresh up to 2x longer. Machine wash with unscented detergent. Tumble dry.
- WASHABLE, REUSABLE, & COMPOSTABLE. The durable Vejibag lasts for years and is made from bio-degradable, natural materials.
- BEAUTIFULLY MADE. REDUCES FOOD WASTE. Works great for lettuce, kale, carrots, celery, peppers and all sorts of humidity-loving vegetables. This package contains 1- Standard, 11”X12”, Single Bag
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Treat your vegetables to the best! Just take a minute to wash and gently shake excess water from your veggies, (no need to spin greens); put them in your damp organic cotton Vejibag; and stow in the fridge. Pull out the vegetables as you need them. If the bag gets dry just run briefly under the faucet and return to fridge. Greens are crisp, carrots and celery stay firm. Kale remains your friend. Way longer than in plastic. You eat your vegetables, instead of throwing them away! Nice.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
If the price would be better, I would buy more of them.