Stander Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar, Elderly Tension Mounted Floor to Ceiling Transfer Pole, Bathroom Safety Assist and Stability Rail, Iceberg White
- PREVENT FALLS: The Security Pole provides safety and stability when standing and sitting, stepping over bathtub or shower ledges, or getting into bed; the curved grab bar rotates and locks into position every 45 degrees; supports up to 300 pounds
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE AND TENSION MOUNTED: Adjust the floor to ceiling transfer pole to fit flat ceilings measuring from 7 to 10 feet tall; the included rubber pads protect both your ceiling and floor from damage
- VERSATILE: Use as a bathroom grab bar, chair standing rail, wheelchair transfer pole, or as a bedside support handle; the unique grab bar has a ladder-like design with 4 different hand grips, allowing the user to stand with a natural hand-over-hand motion
- DURABLE AND MODERN DESIGN: Replace bulky toilet rails and protruding handrails with our slim, multipurpose pole; the mobility pole can be installed in any room without permanently altering your home, no wall mounts or screws needed
- HIGH QUALITY AND EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Easily assemble and securely install the Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar within minutes; each pole includes all the needed equipment for assembly, no additional tools required
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar from Stander provides safe, secure support for sitting, standing, or transferring a loved one to a walker, wheelchair, or other mobility device. The slim design makes for an easy fit in tight spaces; ideal for bathroom safety, as a grab bar at your bedside, or next to your favorite sofa or chair as an extra handle to prevent falls. The tension mounted Security Pole comes in 2 53-inch pieces and includes its own wrench for assembly and installation, making it easy to move and reinstall in a different room without permanently altering your home. While it is not necessary to attach the Security Pole to the floor or ceiling, screws are included for permanent installation. The rubber pads included at the top and bottom of the tension pole keep floors and ceilings damage free. As with all our products, the Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar will seamlessly blend in with your home décor while offering the extra help you need.
Product detailsColor:Iceberg White
Other Content [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item model number : 1100-W
- Department : Daily Living Aids
- Date First Available : May 2, 2004
- Manufacturer : Standers
- ASIN : B0026IBRTC
- Best Sellers Rank: #25,278 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Please consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before ordering.
Quick Assembly Steps: 1. Attach top and bottom pieces using included pins. 2. Slide the two 53” pieces together. 3. Use included tool to tension mount between floor
"No products are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a seat next to the shower that the pole allows me to get up and down from.
I can also swivel the handle and reach it from the toilet to get up and down.
I'm thinking of putting more throughout my home in strategic places.
And no one paid me to say this or gave me anything free. That's how much I love this product I had to review it so it may help anyone who struggles with stability like me.
Top reviews from other countries
The bar is maneovreable but not when you don't want it to be!
Exceptionally sturdy: Considering how easy it was to install and remove, I was a little worried about putting my full weight on this pole, however it holds my 185cm frame without a bit of wobble. The swivelling grab bar is an excellent feature that really extends the functionality & security of this equipment; as noted by another autoimmune disease patient, when positioned by a shower/tub door, it almost replaces a shower grab bar.
Price: While a tad on the expensive side, when compared to other floor-to-ceiling poles the Stander is practically a budget item. I’ve needed some type of stabilizer in my bathroom for a few years, but it took my recovery from a broken knee to make me finally install something. This pole makes me wonder why I waited so long. If and when it comes to it, I won’t hesitate to order another for my living space.
The pole set up easily and works fine without any additional holes or screws needed.
And most importantly the price for the brown one I purchased was very reasonable.
However I am not sure why the white version on amazon is close to $100 more.
(a $5 can of spray paint can turn it any color you want)
I would not use it for pole dancing, but for just something to steady yourself,....it's perfect
Far better and cheaper than a "superpole"
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.