Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Curved Free Standing Electric Fireplace Stove (Por..." and save 51% off the $289.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Curved Free Standing Electric Fireplace Stove (Portable) - Regal by e-Flame USA - 25-inches Tall - Matte Black - Features Heater and Fan Settings with Realistic and Brightly Burning Fire and Logs
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DESIGN | The dignified and graceful design of the Regal highlights the realistic dancing flames and burning log effect. The model’s elegant curves fit perfectly in corners, and its lightweight construction makes transporting from room-to-room both easy and convenient. The unit always stays cool, so it can be instantly moved to another space, while the universal style is a fashionable heating solution for the guest room, bathroom, basement, garage, workplace, motorhome/RV…anywhere! It’s even safe
- FEATURES | A quiet, fan-forced heater with easy-to-adjust settings for even heat distribution. Enjoy the warm glow of the flame effect with the no-heat option for rich visual enjoyment year-round. Safety protection includes automatic shut-off if knocked over, or moved, to prevent overheating. As an added benefit, the entire unit always stays cool to-the-touch, is odorless and smokeless, and is safe for the elderly, kids, and pets.
- DECORATION | Although great-looking alone, e-Flame USA’s Regal model electric fireplace can be dressed up to reflect your personal style. Because all exterior faces stay cool, they are a perfect place to display your seasonal décor and home accessories. It also provides a functional surface to arrange your favorite photos, candles, or any home accent pieces you want to showcase.
- ENERGY SAVINGS | If you are looking for an economical solution, you’re in luck! This unit can reduce your electric bill by using over 90% less energy than gas. It heats up quickly with two heat setting options, so there is no need to pay the high cost of heating your entire home. Simply run the fireplace to your desired temperature and turn on the no-heat option to continue the visual enjoyment. Enjoy the cost-effective benefits from your investment instantly.
- SPECIFICATIONS | Dimensions: 25" (H) x 22.5" (W) x 12.5" (D). 40 watt bulbs (2) for easy maintenance and replacement. This unit comes with a generous 6-ft. long cord to ensure preferred placement of your choice in space, and plugs into any standard household outlet. The Regal comes with a sturdy black mesh opening door. With 5115 BTUs, this unit provides supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft., and the quick and easy assembly will get you warm and comfortable in minutes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The door swings open you can see the realistic glow of wood through the vents on the side. The heat is blown out by a heater/fan attached to the underside of the fireplace. It's pretty quiet and does a good job at heating up a small room. I personally like the look of the flame and logs and run it a lot without the fan on. It's great a night to add a little color and "feel" to the room I've put it in. It's lightweight yet seems to be constructed very well. Packaging was great and it came double boxed which was nice.
Setup was very easy. It comes with four plastic legs and eight screws. I used a power drill but it could be easily done with a screwdriver. From there I just plugged this baby into the wall and had instant fire...well, not real fire but it looks real! It's got a great glow and since there's no glass, it does not have any reflections to take away from the glowing flame. You really have to see it to know how nice it looks.
I've received a lot of compliments on this fireplace and would definitely recommend it. I've actually seen similar style fireplaces in stores for a lot more than what I paid so I'm glad I found this one on Amazon.
Update: I plugged this Jackson fireplace into a Kill A Watt EZ power monitor to see how much it actually costs to run the lights and heater. With just the lights fully turned on and assuming electricity cost 12 cents/kwh (which is about the national average cost of electricity), it costs one cent an hour to operate. With the lights and heater both on, it only costs 17 cents/hour which I feel is a bargain considering the amount of heat it puts out. According to the monitor, with lights and heat both on, it draws 1476 watts even though the product description says 1500 watts.