|Brand Name||Standing Fit|
|Item Weight||8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||26 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SFunit10|
Standing Fit Keyboard Riser | Standing Desk | Exercise At Work & Get Fit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Experience the Health & Fitness Benefits of Occasionally Standing at your Desk. Increase your Productivity, Improve Mental Clarity, Strengthen your Leg Muscles, Lose Weight & Stimulate Blood Circulation. Standing also allows you to exercise while at work. View our Desk Exercises at our Standing Fit website.
- Top-Quality 3/8" Thick Acrylic - Study, Beautiful, Simple & Elegant. 26" Long, 10" Wide & 10" High.
- Fits Short & Full Sized Keyboards, including numbered keypads. (Computer equipment shown in images NOT included.)
- Smooth Rounded Edges. Polished Finish. Substantial Appearance & Feel. Artfully Designed for Any Decor. Well Built & Resilient. Flexibility to Choose to Stand or Sit.
- 100% Made in the USA! Contact us for Quantity Discounts.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Well, then he got a stiff neck looking down at his iMac so he tried working on his MacBook Air. He was looking down a little less but now had a much smaller screen.
I am used to a 15" Macbook Pro so I tried it out. At first I liked it, but eventually I got a stiff neck too. I put some books underneath it, and it got a little better.
Seriously though, this is a $19.99 product at best, and they are asking a $100?
Hopefully this soreness in my legs and feet will go away soon. Or maybe I should reduce the number of hours I'm standing. So far, I love this standing desk!
Thanks for making it, thanks for selling it, and thanks for making wife happy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best way to convert your desk from sitting to standing! Sturdy acrylic! Great product, fast delivery.Published 11 months ago by Joyce M. Weible
I bought this for my colleague. He stands at his desk. This stand is functional and looks professional but it is a little pricey ...Published 23 months ago by J. VanDusen
Very practical and flexible. It allows me the opportunity to work very comfortably while standing. I can easily switch to a sitting position by moving the keyboard riser out of... Read morePublished on July 18, 2014 by Rebecca Tholmer
Broad enough to rest your wrists as you type. Long enough for both a keyboard and a mousepad. I am short but got the taller model (12 inches) because I like my hands higher when I... Read morePublished on May 27, 2014 by Wendi Hoffenberg
The person that I bought it for said it was "Just the Ticket!" He was very pleased. Someone came by his office yesterday and asked me to get them one too. Read morePublished on July 2, 2013 by Faith Beams