Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 87 reviews
on April 28, 2017
Solid.
on June 6, 2009
No too much to add, and some disagreements on song choices but when i heard " I'll fall in love again" on the radio way back in high school, I just looked at the radio and stared..... Sammy Hagar to me is what Bruce Springstein is to his fans or Led Zepplin to a Zep fan. This guy touched my soul and hit a nerve in me that has made me a Hagar fan forever. Forget Van Halen, this album has a vibe that truly shows how much talent and energy Sammy Hagar really has and what a great vocalist and guitarist he really is...truly under rated. The "Can't get loose" track is almost my favorite and is not just an OK song. The solo is fantastic and to me says the old cliche of a girl guy relationship that anyone can relate to.....a masterpiece album and still needs to be recognized. My favorite Hagar album for sure. Must have bought this album ten times so far!!
on March 17, 2017
This Pre Halen Album is my Favorite of Sammys.
on December 10, 2016
Grew up with this album. Know every song yet today, 30 years later. One of Sammy's best, IMHO.
on June 18, 2016
My favorite love song from this album
on March 4, 2016
This is a great album/CD from Sammy Hagar. All the songs on it are good. I would recommend adding this one to your CD collection.
on February 9, 2017
still awesome after all these years. classic rock.
on January 19, 2017
One of the all time best rock albums ever.
on November 25, 2012
I hadn't heard this in probably 25 years before I dug out the old album and knew I had to get it on CD. Hagar is a great songwriter and one of the TRUE rockers whose work has stood the test of time for more than 30 years. Standing Hampton started a new chapter for Sammy and is strong from start to finish!
on December 13, 2016