- Shipping Weight: 11 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BA06BRU
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (322 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #21,354 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Standing Room 100 Family Cabin Camping Tent With 8.5 feet of Head Room, 2 Big Screen Doors (4 Big Screen Doors with Grey XL), Fast & Easy Set Up Cabin Tent, Family Tent, Large Tent, Big Tent, Canopy Frame Not Included!
|Sale:||$139.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$59.01 (30%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 8.5 FEET OF HEAD ROOM WITH FULL FABRIC - WATER RESISTANT ROOF NOT CHEAP MESH SCREEN (Able To Stand Up, Walk Around and Stretch Out, Even In The Corners) MUST HAVE CANOPY FRAME! FRAME NOT INCLUDED Nearly any 10'x10' (straight leg) canopy or gazebo with a vaulted ceiling can be used as a cover and the support for this tent.
- TENT SETUP IS FAST AND EASY with its attach to canopy hooks and easy-to-follow assembly instructions. Sets Up In Minutes (Even the youngest campers can help); includes separate storage bag for tent. Standing Room 100 Family Cabin camping Tent is the Best and can accommodate 4 campers
- TWO BIG SEPERATE DOORS allows easy enter and exit and ability to "stack" two or more tents together for additional rooms
- FOUR CONVENIENT STORAGE POUCHES located in the perimeter of this large tent for cell phones, toiletries, extra batteries, etc. Loop ties located in the perimeter of the tent for hanging towels, clothes. etc. Two Power Cord Outlets
- TWO VELCRO-ED POWER POCKETS to allow power cords into tent
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
MUST HAVE CANOPY FRAME! FRAME NOT INCLUDED The Standing Room 100 Hanging Tent is the Best Family Cabin Camping Tent and is an excellent shelter with vertical walls that anyone can stand straight up in. If you are tall and want a tent with headroom, this tent has 8.5 feet of clearance at the center, and the vertical walls allow use of the full floor space The tent and the gazebo come separately and nearly any 10'x10' (straight leg) canopy or gazebo with a vaulted ceiling can be used as a cover and the support for this tent. The tent by itself comes with a solid waterproof top that is covered and sheltered from rain and sun by the gazebo or 10'x10' canopy tent roof insuring a weather proof environment . Other features include two Power Cord outlets that velcro shut as well as four storage pouches located conveniently around the walls of the tent. Two doors (Four doors on XL model) allow easy access to and from and allow two or more tents to be "stacked" together. The screened doors and windows all zip shut to keep rain and bugs out, and the tent has a tub style floor, so it is completely enclosed. The tent itself hangs from the canopy by hooks at the four corners. It is a great family tent with room in the 10' X 10' model for two queen sized air mattresses or air beds and 5 sleepers. Another nice feature is the simplicity and ease of setting it up. It sets up in an instant so that even the youngest campers can jump in and help and be effective. Easily set up in under 10 minutes. CLICK ADD TO CART RISK FREE! MUST HAVE CANOPY FRAME! FRAME NOT INCLUDED
Top Customer Reviews
While this is not military quality, by any means, it does remind me of some of the military tents that I did use while on active duty in the 90's.
I'll field test this very soon and update the review. For right now I'll leave it at 3 stars as I'm unsure of how it will stand up over time.
Pros: Very large cabin area
Very large entryways, front and back.
Very large windows for ventilation
Easy for one man to put up
Attached floor that seems like it would be water resistant.
Cons: No included matching cover
No stakes included
Very thin and seemingly weak ties for the frame legs
OK we took it out for the weekend. Set up on site was less than 5 minutes on very rocky terrain, so I had a hard time with staking it down. We had high gusting winds that shook the tent very well but it stayed put. I was surprised that the ties for the frame legs help up. We also had a short cloud burst and we stayed nice and dry.
Since it survived a Texas torture test, I'll give it 5 stars even though I think it should have come with a matching cover.
I was surprised (and pleased) by how light and small the tent is when packed. It weighs just a few pounds since it doesn't have poles or stakes included. The base is plenty rugged although we used a tarp underneath as well. This version has two doors and two windows, with shades to zip closed for privacy. There are plenty of toggles and ties inside and a series of pockets to keep things off the ground.
The directions were clear although I made the mistake of not reading them until I had put up the awning. I needed to hook-up the center, peak of the tent to the inside of the awning before I raised the awning's legs, d'uh. You can't reach high enough otherwise.
It slept a family of four with no trouble. We were three wide and one across the bottom although we could easily have gone four wide. There is plenty of extra space for bags and gear.
The only thing I'd change are the ties that attach the corners of the tent to the awning legs. They are simple, sewn strips of tent nylon. I could see after one use that they will not last long as the stitching was pulling out as I untied them. I would use Velcro or more of the plastic hooks they already use to hang the tent around the top of the awning. It is really not much of an issue, just the only thing I noticed that wasn't great all weekend.
Everyone loved it and in hindsight, I don't think I'd want the heavier version. This one is perfect for us in Florida.