- Paperback: 210 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 12, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1482613174
- ISBN-13: 978-1482613179
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,497,333 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Standing in the Shadow of Law Special Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The organization and guidance taught me how to not only learn the basics about our Legal System, but also how to Organize my Proof and research the statutes to support my proof.
Would recommend this to Anyone, who is faced with our Family Courts and/or Administrative Hearings.
Not to mention this book is in Plain English and not Legaleze!!!!