Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on August 20, 2013
needed an organizer for some of my everyday tech gear & I love cool boxes. I decided to buy one based on some of the other reviews. if it had been more expensive than the $25 I paid for it, it would only have gotten 4 stars from me.

the good...lots of storage space for the cost. its light weight. versatile. I like the way the dividers slide into place in the 2 main compartments, they hold very securely.

the bad....the dividers for the drawers/bins on the sides are worthless, tried everything to get them to seat properly with no luck (I wasn't aware that they had dividers when I bought it, so didn't let that affect my rating for it). the catches are just plastic "snap" instead of actual latch with moving parts. the handle feels a bit awkward, not uncomfortable, but think it could have been done better. not stackable.

other thoughts.....I wish the side drawers/bins were made to be able to be accessed without opening the sides & real latches with moving parts. it would be nice if the plastic were a tad bit thicker. i'd be willing to pay more for one of these boxes if it were made a bit better, but overall, for the low cost, I am very pleased with this organizer. I will definitely be buying more of these in the future. I won't be using it as roughly as some of the other reviewers, so this should hold up well for me.
on July 17, 2013
I have now purchased 4 of the Large Organizers and have owned 1 of the smaller version for about 8-10 years.
These have been used for boat lift electrical supply box's for each one of my crews . So these things are bouncing around in large work jon boats, crane barge, work trucks etc....
With multiple crews I quickly learned, if something is not built well my employees will find the weakness and break it in no time flat!

While these are not built like tanks, for the price they are well designed and reinforced well enough so that as long as they are not at the bottom of the tool box or used as step stools they will last.

The only minor issue I have had, is on one of the large cases the clear cover on the flip down side wings somehow ended up on the wrong side of the alignment tab. (not sure if was manufacturing or we accidently did it ourselves) By the time I noticed it the large catch that locks the side wings in the vertical position was not latching down the way is should.

I will definitely be buying more of these in the future.
on December 18, 2013
This case is great for hobbyists that require lots of compartments for small game pieces, and a limited ability to customize. While I wouldn't recommend it for miniatures that you paint yourself due to the lack of any real padding. For pre-painted stuff, like Hero-Clix, Star Wars X-Wing, and Star Trek: Attack Wing, and even board games that have tons of pieces and tokens like Descent or Arkham Horror, this case is amazing. (Though the larger planet pieces from the space games and the large rooms from Descent won't fit in this without some modification) I'm currently using one of these cases for all of my X-Wing and Attack Wing stuff. I have all of the ships, multiple copies of some even, and this case takes it all with room to spare for future expansions.
on September 28, 2013
Removable dividers allow this to carry your big stuff, organize little stuff, or any combo thereof. I live in a very old 20' RV which means lots of tools needed and not a lot of space to keep them. Personally, I use the drawers to hold wrenches, screw drivers, box cutters, and other small tools, while the big side flaps are full of dividers to organize my many sizes of screws, bolts, washers, etc.

Tough, versatile, but it is made of plastic so don't leave it in the sun all summer like I did (was very happy to find the exact same model to replace the one I UV-burnt!).
on October 9, 2013
Pros:
Best organizer I have found for my application. However they do break after about a years use, but we use them under heavier usage than most people would and for about 24-28 dollars each it's hard to argue with such a great organizer.
Cons:
I do wish Stanley would beef up the lids and make one about half again as big.
on January 2, 2013
This organizer is perfect for my grandsons' LEGOs. They are able to sort them into colors, parts, etc. My only complaint is the side drawers tend to stick. However, it is easy for them to carry and take with them. Glad I purchased it.
on November 25, 2013
Junk. I mean, absolute junk. I am so baffled by all the good reviews. Especially the people that say they use this for jobs that require tools and nails, etc. It is the cheapest plastic I have ever seen. It took me forever to figure out how to open it. Then after I finally did, and then closed it, the sides fell open when i was carrying it. I tried several times thinking it was me. Same thing happened every time.
on April 11, 2014
I already had four of these organizers. Now I have two more! They are not only durable, but they are great for storing all my screws, plumbing and electrical parts. As a mobile repair guy, this product gets 5 stars - everyday!
on January 4, 2014
I purchased one of these from a big box retailer years ago for organizing my plumbing supplies. I searched for these in 2013 and none of the Home Depot's or Lowe's carry this any more. I wanted it for my kids to sort Lego's. Found them on Amazon and purchased two.

These are perfect for LEGOS. Easy for the kids to carry, easy to store all sorts of different size LEGOS.
on March 8, 2013
I'm in Singapore, item was shipped over in a box with good packaging, nothing was damaged. Fast shipping too.
Looks good and is sturdy, not those cheap lousy fragile plastic which breaks easily. Drawers also locks in place when carry around so you won't have to worry bout them dropping out halfway.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.