Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.00 shipping
Stanley 0.6L ErgoServ Carafe
|Sale:||$49.54 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Holds 20 ounces (.6 liter)
- Keeps liquid cold or hot up to 6 hours
- Lever action dispenser for single handed use and ergonomic handle for ease of use
- Vacuum Insulated with NSF certified body and lid
- Color coded lever tabs available to denote different types of dairy- cream, milk, skim, and soy
- Family design language for elegant tabletop
- Content indicator on lever: Blue, Black, Brown, Orange, Green
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Stanley 0.6L ErgoServ Carafe
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Wasserstrom Restaurant Supply||Amazon.com||PowerforApple||Amazon.com|
|Material||Stainless-Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||7.6 inches x 6.7 inches x 4.2 inches||9.1 inches x 6.3 inches x 4.3 inches||11 inches x 6.8 inches x 5.1 inches||7.9 inches x 6.5 inches x 4.5 inches|
|Item Package Weight||1.32 pounds||1.9 pounds||2.15 pounds||1.55 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
The cap has to be hand washed (comes apart but not as easily as the nissan one).
I would probably choose the nissan over this one; they both function identically and perfectly that it really doesn't matter.
Because it's dishwasher safe, this will get used a lot. And because it's so sturdy, I expect it will last a really really long time (few months now with no sign of wear).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Keeps water hot for a long time. I also take it camping with us since I'm a hot tea drinkerPublished 9 months ago by betty
Superb! Keeps liquids very hot for almost 2 hours and then hot for another 2 hours. The size and shape make it easy to handle and there is no dripping after pouring.Published 12 months ago by Shirley Armstrong
We have a few at the office the carafe goes in the dishwasher, and the lid disassembles well enough to go in the dishwasher for a cleaning, and then is easy to reassemble.Published on January 3, 2014 by PrimeinPittsburgh