Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 557 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 606 reviews
on August 16, 2016
I use a lot of these razor sharp blades on my farm. I carry my utility knife everywhere and pull it out of my pocket numerous times during the day cutting everything from hay bale twine to cardboard cartons to thistle plants I find growing in the cow pasture. I also use it my utility knife frequently in the wood shop on my farm. These blades stand up to the toughest use.

My grandfather carried a jackknife. My father carried a jackknife. They both spent hours sharpening their pocket knives. I carry my utility knife and I don't spend any time at all sharpening. These razor sharp blades pop right into my utility knife and they are always sharper than my grandfather's knife and sharper than my father's knife. I can't imagine working around the farm or in the wood shop without them!
on May 15, 2017
I have spent a lot of time with utility knives over the years. I have bought the cheap blades, and I have bought the expensive blades. I believe that Stanley's blades give some of the best value in utility knife blades. I have used them on cardboard, carpet, rubber, and many other construction and retail situations over the years. The cheap blades are always needing to be replaced, and the expensive blades don't seem to give much longer of a life. The 50 or 100 pack will last a while, and give me the best value for my blades.
on July 17, 2017
Best blades you can get for the price, I always have one of these dispensers hanging in the garage (just as my father did, and his father before him...)

These are the best quality utility blades in this price range. There are more expensive blades that will last longer, and cheaper blades that will give you 2-3 cuts before you have to change blades. These are the best choice for middle of the road, standard utility blades.
on March 1, 2016
What can I say - they work! :) Stanley makes quality products and my heavy duty utility knife is more than a decade old. I've gone through hundreds of these blades and I really like this new dispenser. Previously purchased blade packs were overly greasy (oil is applied to prevent rust) but this one came applied with just the right amount. The dispenser is easy to use and is made from hard plastic that is sure to outlast the time it will take to finish all the blades. The dispenser also has holes to hang it on a shelf so now it is always easy to find.
on January 2, 2017
These utility knife replacements are well constructed and really sharp. However, I wouldn't say they are "Heavy-Duty". They are very thin and would wobble when inserted in a couple of utility knives.
on February 15, 2017
These function fine and arrived fine, but the price is not competitive with MOST hardware stores.

For what it's worth, mine were not clear and are in fact entirely opaque with black plastic. I do not consider this an issue, as a visibility gauge on when I'm low on 100 razorblades isn't a real issue in my life.
on May 6, 2017
These are solid, fairly sharp blades. My utility knife sees constant daily use at work, these hold up (I go through about 1 blade a week) and a 50 pack will last you a long time. Also the 50-pack from stanley seems to be the best value (vs 100/200 packs). Can't go wrong with these.
on November 7, 2015
Honestly, these work OK but they are not the heavy duty I am used to which are much thicker and more sturdy. These will do the trick, but you will just have to switch them out more often
on April 20, 2017
I cant have enough spare razor blades laying around to refill the half dozen or so box cutters that always get dulled. I love than I can screw the dispenser to a bench of a 2x4 stud and not have to go rifling through drawers every time I need a new one.
on April 19, 2016
Stanley blades are even better than their box cutters. We have used these blades to cut vinyl, Formica and other laminates, huge amounts of cardboard, 30 and 60 pound asphalt roofing felt, heavy ropes, etc.

So far, we have really used these blades and getting them in a safety package in volume is a great asset to have on hand, ready to use.